;Luna; Chapter 17

;Unclaimed;
Aylean's Pov:

Asher and I had already shifted and gotten changed, I pulled my brown hair into a high ponytail and stared at the three lovers. I could tell, they hated submitting to an 'Omega'

I winced and ran my fingers along the gash on my back, I wasn't as injured as Asher but I was still nicked pretty badly.

Emilia was at Asher's side trying frantically to clean his wounds. I sighed and grabbed my bag "Let me help," I said calmly.

"No! You've done enough! We already submitted to you leave us alone!" Edric snapped, I shrugged and placed my bag near Asher. I carefully moved Emilia out of the way.

"You're in too much shock to treat his wounds, they need to be cleaned properly before you place any medication," I murmured and took out some vodka from my backpack. That I may or not might have stolen from Ali's office when I was sorting out papers, but we don't talk about that. Don't ask I knew I was going to get injured somehow so I came prepared.

I glanced at the other two and they gave me a confused look, I shrugged it off and grabbed some gauze from the front pocket in my bag. Asher grunted, he glared at me but I just continued to do what I was doing. "You mind taking off your shirt?"

Emilia and Edric growled behind me and I rolled my eyes at them "I can't exactly clean his wounds when they are covered by fabric now can I?" I sassed. That shut the both of them up.

Asher grunted "Why are you helping us? We all submitted to you, every Omega would have ran by now" he muttered. I rolled my eyes in reply and carefully spilt some of the vodka onto the gauze.

"I guess I'm not like every 'Omega'" I snapped. It was seriously getting annoying that everyone thought I was an Omega, but I didn't want to unmask my scent and have everyone submitting to me left and right. That would be even more irritating.

I want werewolves to submit to me not out of fear but out of dominance, I was going to show them that I wasn't weak or fragile like they thought I was. Satin nodded in my head agreeing with me.

You have been awfully quiet lately, you good?

I asked, Satin wagged her tail in reply and I smiled taking that as a Yes.

I carefully dabbed Asher's wounds on his shoulders once he finally took off his shirt. He hissed in pain and shot me a glare, which I glared back making him sigh "Sorry." He muttered in defeat.

I smiled in victory "Good, hey Edric was it?" I asked glancing over at the other male. He grunted a reply and I smiled again "You've been a loner for awhile, so you must know where some water is. Do you mind brining your mate some water?"

"Why are you helping us? You're also injured" Emilia asked, her blond hair falling to the side when she tilted her head in confusion.

"I will be fine, my injury isn't as bad as Asher's injuries" I replied simply, I heard steps descend from us meaning that Edric had walked away.

Asher winced again when the alcohol made contact with his skin, he bit his lip making it bleed. I glared at him and hit him on the back of the head causing him to stare at me in shock. "Quit giving yourself more injuries" I lectured, jeez I sound like a mom.

I guess being a Luna really does run in my veins. His eyes widened at my comment and he opened his mouth to say something but shut it again after.

Once I was done cleaning his wounds I started to wrap clean gauze around his stomach and shoulders, they were bleeding quite badly but they would heal in a day or two. I had made sure not to injure him too badly. "There, they should heal in a day or two. They're not that deep" I explained.

Asher gritted his teeth together "T-thank you" he strained, and I giggled. I could tell that was hard for him.

"I may be a new rouge but I know for a fact even if we are rouges we still need to help each other," I smiled and stood up. I winced feeling my wet back that was currently covered in blood from the gash on it.

Emilia quickly ran to Asher's side and hugged him tightly, he winced when she touched his wounds "Sorry..." she whispered.

Asher smiled and kissed her temple "I told you, don't apologise" he stared at her lovingly and I felt a sharp stab in my stomach. It wasn't literal, it just felt like that.

Satin whimpered in my head, she was so excited to meet our mate but he wasn't near us. Who knows how long it will take us to meet him, why did the moon goddess have to be so cruel. "So when did you guys meet?" I asked softly, my voice slightly strained from the burning injury on my back.

"Let's ask questions later, you are our Luna now so let me treat your wounds Luna" Emilia smiled softly. I smiled at that, 'Luna' it felt right to be called that. It felt so natural, Satin howled happily in my head; we both liked it.

"You don't have to call me that" I insisted, despite loving the idea I couldn't force it on them.

"Nonsense! You beat all of us, you spared the life of me, both of my mates, and even our future pups. Even though you are an Omega you deserve to be called Luna." Emilia argued "Now sit! Let me treat your wounds... well wound" she corrected herself.

I obeyed the pregnant lady, something I learned in Ivory Pack, is to Never get a pregnant women mad. It's scary and I'm usually not afraid of anything, we'll that's kind of a lie.

Emilia looked at me "Could I use your things to clean your wound Luna?" She asked, the words slipped easily off of her tongue and she didn't seem bothered at all calling me that. I nodded in reply, watching her as she gathered the things I used to clean Asher's wounds.

Asher bit his lip again, soon Edric came into view holding a bottle of water in his hand. We may live in the woods but we aren't complete animals.

Edric gave Asher the water bottle, then he sat down next to the other male and cuddled up into his chest I smiled at the two.

"Can you take off your shirt? I know Asher and Edric are around but they won't look." Emilia mumbled softly, I bit my lip hesitantly "Right Boys?" Emilia growled coldly and threateningly to her mates.

Both of the men gulped and closed their eyes, I chuckled and took of my shirt. Leaving my white bra on Emilia started to clean my wound.

"Thank you Luna." Edric mumbled, eyes still closed.

———————————————————————————
\(•0•)/ What do you guys think, would Aylean make a good Luna or no?