;Twist; Chapter 50

;Ivory;
Pov: Alistair

I groaned as I read through the stupid papers. I was in so much chaos. The paper piles have grown so much.

The letters for requests from my pack members had piled up to an enormous amount, to the point it looked like I was drowning in paperwork.

Clenching my fists tightly, I gritted my teeth. For the past month, the papers kept piling up and I couldn't even keep up. The pack was complaining and I had absolutely no time to be with my mate.

Shut up it's your fault!

My wolf; Jasper scolded me, he's been doing that ever since Aylean left.

Would you shut up about that!? You're the one who wanted her gone!

I didn't want our sister gone. She can handle this in like a week! We've been drowning in this in months.

I groaned and dragged my hand over my face. I haven't left the office for weeks, I glanced around; there were plates and cups all stacked up around the room it honestly looked like a dump.

Well what do you suggest I do!? We're the Alpha of this pack.

Yeah, we are. However we both know we suck at this! You pushed your sister away.

Because of our mate.

That She-wolf. IS NOT OUR MATE!

I cringed. Jasper was right, Julia Karmin wasn't our mate. However her parents refused to let me be with my real mate because Julia seemed like a better partner for their Alpha.

I rolled my eyes at the thought. I heard a knock at the door and looked at it "Come in!" I said rather irritated.

Julia wasn't doing crap to help me with any of this, despite being forced to mark her by my parents because they also thought she was the best option, she was a terrible leader.

She would go off on nights on end and come back drunk, and she would always trash talk Aylean. My baby sister.

Fuck what I wouldn't give to have her right here. She would help me with all of this, I hate the fact that Julia started getting jealous over my fucking sister.

I had to start being rude to her, and Davion has hated me for everything. I never refer to her as our baby sister in front of anyone, but she will always be my little sister.

I clenched my fists and smiled at my mate, her bright smile made me want to vomit. It was so fake and I hated every second of it. "Babe, what brings you here?" I asked with a cheery smile.

"Oh! Well, I wanted tell you that I'm going out again. I didn't want you worrying" Julia smiled, bashing her long fake lashes at me.

I resisted the urge to scoff at the fake she-wolf before me. Jasper however growled in my head, as he glared at the mark evident on her neck. Our mark. The mark meant for Jenna; Julia's sister.

Julia squealed, she walked over to me "I love you babe, don't wait too long" she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You can drop the act. Nobody's around" I scoffed.