;Loner; Chapter 3

;Ivory;
Aylean's Pov:

(Alistair's wolf up top)

I was currently hidden in some bushes watching a herd of elk.

I crouched down closer to the ground my black pelt hidden well in the gloomy shadows. The elk herd had been grazing here for a while, and I was trying to search for a calve.

I spotted one distancing itself from the herd and heading towards my way. I smiled and slowly began creeping closer, I was just about to jump on it when the sound of a twig snapping caught my attention and the herds.

The bull looked around and let out a sneeze of a warning causing the herd to go into a frenzy and start bolting all over the place.

A low growl caught my attention and I saw a brown wolf start chasing one of the female elk's down.

Wait he isn't from our pack!? I can't recognize him!

Nor does he smell like anyone from our pack! It's a loner!

He's trespassing!

I growled, and the wolf stopped and looked in my direction a confused look on his face.

I growled again and walked out of my hiding spot
'What are you doing in our territory?'

The wolf smirked and walked up to me 'What is a little Omega like you going to do?' He looked at me, and I smiled wanting to rip that smirk off of him.

'You don't want to find out. Now I'll ask you again. What are you doing in Our territory?' I asked lashing my tail impatiently.

He seemed to notice, 'You are one disrespectful Omega. Most would be on their paws begging, but you.' He smirked.

I don't like him, Aly.

Me either Satin.

I bared my teeth 'Get out of our territory loner. I won't ask you again,'

'How about... No.' He smirked looking at me.

I smiled, 'Then the hard way it is.' I smirked and slowly began circling him.

He watched me then tried to pounce on me, but I dodged him. He growled at that, but I continued to circle him watching his every move 'Fight you useless mutt!' He growled.

I smiled showing my canines to him 'Very well then.' I replied and pounced on him catching the larger male by surprise. I pinned him to the ground, his belly facing the dirt. My claws slowly sank into the back of his neck.

The brown wolf growled and threw me off, I landed on all four paws 'How did you land!?' He growled.

I lashed my tail and began circling him again 'I have my ways. Now I ask you again, what are you doing in our territory!?'

He rolled his eyes and pounced at me, I winced when his canines grazed my cheek, feeling my cheek grow hot as blood dripped from the fresh wound, I snarled and glared at him.