;Pilot; Chapter 1

;Nineteen Years Ago;
Kelvin's Pov:

I have been pacing back and forth for the past five hours, there lies my beautiful mate all sweating and clearly in pain.

"Alpha, we need to get her to a human hospital" the head medic mumbled

"No!" I yelled "I will not let my mate suffer through that! We don't need humans." I growled glaring at the head medic.

The doctor flinched and bared her neck to me in submission "Alpha, I'm sorry but if we don't she or your baby might not be able to make it," She murmured.

I glared at her and turned to Brielle, my beautiful mate. I walked to her side and held her hand "You can do this," I smiled lightly at her but was panicking on the inside.

This pup was an Alpha, so it was much stronger than my other three pups who were simple. We didn't know the gender because we wanted it to be a surprise.

"Come on Amor" I begged. "You can do this," I murmured.

She smiled weakly at me and tightened her grip around my hand making me wince from the sudden force on my hand.

She growled weakly and glared at the doctor "Eliza. Get this pup out!" She rasped "I will not go to the human hospital; what are you guys here for? There has to be another way."

Brielle groaned with pain as another contraction came up.

Eliza; the doctor nodded "Yes Luna," she looked at the other nurses "Quick get her those pills, it will speed up the process."

The nurses nodded and quickly walked out to receive the pills.

"Luna I need you to stay calm and breath with me darling, everything will be okay" Eliza whispered

Her grip tightened between my fingers and she looked up to meet my worried eyes. I leaned over and met her warm forehead with a soft kiss. Our mate bond calmed her down a bit and she sighed with relief. I thought to myself that this was the worst birth of any of our three older children and I wasn't sure what would happen.

Her hand tightened again as Brielle felt another contraction and let out a loud groan "Please Hurry Up!" She roared and the doctor flinched.

"I'll go get the nurses!" Said the doctor

I gently kissed her forehead again "Shh...relax Amor, I'm here for you" She looked at me with her beautiful ice-blue eyes, and she nodded.

The two nurses and doctor came back with a pill and a cup of water, they quickly handed them to my mate and helped her sit up to drink it.

She groaned again as another wave of pain crossed her body, I winced and gulped "Amor are you okay?" I asked.

Brielle shot me a glare "Does it look like I'm okay!?" She growled making the other people in the room cover their ears, but me.

I simply nodded and kissed her cheek making her shutter. I smirked, despite being together for four years already the mate bond still had a very strong effect.

Brielle's breathing began steading and the head medic walked up to her at the edge of the hospital bed. "Okay Luna, I know it's been five hours but you need to push when I tell you"