Chapter - 1

"Saint Collette Is so gorgeous, It's sad how she has to slave away at the temple" You're so right Saint Winnie.

"I know right, I was shocked to find out how the closed off Duke had a daughter our age, But i was even more shocked to hear she was coming here" Yes, Be shocked Saint Frankie.

"Weren't we all shocked" Good to know Saint Olivia.

"I really want to be her friend, but i'm so scared to talk to her. Much less make eye contact" I'm all bark Saint Lori, I'll only bite if you say the wrong words.

I'm pretty big around here as I'm the Duke's daughter. Collette Lotus. The Lotus Duchy is one of the most powerful families in the empire but its also the most closed off family in the empire.

My mother passed when I was just a tiny baby and now It's just me and my Father, Iimarius Lotus.

He led the knights to victory during the War against a neighboring kingdom called Nirilla. Every since then he has been the most well respected man in the Empire, but right after the emperor.

Father used to be an extremely social person. Going to social gatherings, hosting banquets, and more. But after the death of Juliette Lotus, Father closed off the Duchy and didn't allow any visitors (unless it's family of course), didn't go to any more social gatherings, and there was no more magnificent banquets.

Nobody got to meet the infamous daughter of the Duchy (It's me) which made people sad. I didn't even have a nanny (we have maids though) as Father took over that job.

We used to play princess dress up (still do:) and Father would be the Knight while I was the Princess (Of course the Princess should be the Princess).

We still take walks in our enormous beautiful garden that is decorated in contribute to Mother.

'Juliette Garden'

Father named the garden after Mother. We always take walks there but not anymore as I pleaded with Father to send me off to the temple to be a saintess.

I awakened my healing magic when I was only 7 years old.

Father made me cry as he refused to give me his last cookie so I threatened to run away. He called my bluff so I actually ran away. I barely got far as Fate was against me.

In the process I fell in mud, was chased by an angry bird, tripped over a log that appeared out of no where, my food was taken by a naughty squirrel, I was rained on, nearly drowned, and again I was chased by an angry bird.

All while Father watched from his dirty window with an ugly smirk.

At the end of my journey, I came across a cub fox that was being attacked by a male fox. I rescued the cub by throwing a big rock at the fox. He fled and that's when I learned I had the power to heal (because I healed the baby fox).

Father clapped and we baked more chocolate cookies.

I came to the temple purely to get revenge on two people who chose power and money over me.

Priscilla Sage and Rowen Vile (Vile is right, The woman is Vile).

Priscilla and Rowen are from rich commoner families. I told them that I was a rich commoner from the country side. They ate my lie.

When we were friends I went by Hellen Ivy to them and wore a disguise (Father's demands). I had over two dozens knights who were undercover and followed me everywhere we went (Father's demands).

We were close and I was planning on revealing who I really was, but that's when they completely ditched me for a Marquess's daughter.

Lily Ever.

They literally told me to go away for a bratty girl. All because that women had a title. I do too, they just didn't know that. I bet if they knew who I was, They would've never ditched me.

Lily promised them that if they ditched me for her then she would make them one of the most desired women in the world.

They didn't even hesitate.

I cried to Father and told him to make them all disappear, but to my shock he actually told the knights to do so.

I had to tell him I was joking (Though I wasn't) because I didn't want Father to have blood on his hands.

Father agreed to send me to the temple because I said I wanted revenge.

He was pretty stocked at my reasoning.

Father gave me this whole detailed plan on how to get revenge.

To be honest I was just going to reveal who I was and call them out on what they did to me.

Then go back home and call it a day(maybe play princess dress up again or troll dress up), but Father's plan is so much better. Complexed. Complicated. Difficult. Long. Too. Much. Work. But Better.