Remember when we first met?/Chapter 57

Scara closed his eye and fell asleep immediately.

[The next day, in the morning]...
_______________________

He woke up and felt a warm presence near his body. He looked at the side and he saw Kazuha resting next to him. He was still asleep, he looked really cute.
"Kazuha...."
He touched his hand to wake him up.
"Kazuha...wake up..."

Kazuha opened his eyes and his face was very close to Scara's.
He yawns. "Scara...?"

"Yeah, it's me. You slept next to me."
He touched Kazuha's face, he was looking at his face. He felt really happy to be waking up next to Kazuha, he was starting to realize how much he liked having Kazuha by his side.
"How are you feeling, Kazuha?"
He was still a bit drowsy.

"I'm good...and you? Are you feeling better?" Kazuha gave him a kiss on the lips.

"I'm feeling much better now, thanks."
He smiled and kissed Kazuha back.
"Thank you, Kazuha. I... I wanted to tell you... that I like you, a lot."
He didn't want to be the only one receiving love or affection, he liked kissing Kazuha and spending time with him. He even liked being with him when he wasn't doing anything.
"I really like you, Kazuha."

Kazuha smiled. "I love you."

He smiled, he felt really safe and cozy next to Kazuha, even if he couldn't say that he loved him back, he liked him.
"Do you have something important to do today?"
He was hoping that he could spend the day with Kazuha. All he wanted to do now was to cuddle with him once again...

"Actually, no. I'm just worried about Dottore saying he will kill me, but I have free time today." Kazuha hugged him while they both were laying in the couch.

"Oh... You're worried that Dottore is going to kill you?"
He felt the same way, Dottore had been such a problem for a long time now. But he felt a lot more at ease being with Kazuha, he wasn't thinking too much about Dottore right now. He just wanted to have time for himself and Kazuha.
"Then... Why don't we just cuddle the whole day?"
He smiled, he was hoping that Kazuha would accept and stay with him.

Kazuha looked at Scaramouche in the eyes. "Yes...being with you makes me feel safe." Kazuha wrapped his arms around Scara and put his legs on top of Scara's so he could be comfortable.

"I feel the same way. It makes me happy that you feel comfortable with me."
He really liked when Kazuha wrapped his arms around him and he put his legs on his. He felt like he was being embraced by Kazuha and it felt really nice, he wasn't trying to escape, he just wanted to be with Kazuha.
"Stay with me for longer, Kazuha."
He put his arms around Kazuha and he pulled him closer.

Kazuha smiled while blushing. "I will stay, my love."

"Then... Let's cuddle for longer."
He put his arm around Kazuha's neck and he made him lay down on his lap. He wrapped his arms around Kazuha's body, he wanted to hold him close to him. He was a little shy, but he liked this very much.
"Stay with me as long as you want, Kazuha."
He was so happy that Kazuha had accepted to cuddle with him, that was exactly what he wanted, he was so happy that Kazuha was still with him...

Kazuha looked at Scaramouche. "Hey Scara...do you remember the first time we met, 3 years ago...? It was all so different, wasn't it?" He kept looking at Scara.

"Yes, I do remember that moment, Kazuha."
A little bit of sadness crossed his face, then he smiled.
"But now... I think I'm finally happy, Kazuha. I was miserable back then and I never truly knew what being happy felt like. But now, even with all the problems that exist in the world and all the things that happened to me... I feel like I'm truly happy right now."
He kept hugging Kazuha.
"I feel happy because you're with me."