I hate you! (I don't)/Chapter 8

When Scara went home, he eventually managed to start losing feelings for Kazuha.
Even if he lost some of his feelings for Kazuha, he still had a place in his mind for him. He even felt that all his good memories with Kazuha would be forever remembered in his mind and heart, as if it was his way to keep Kazuha's memories close to him.
He still hoped to see Kazuha again someday and maybe, just maybe... they would have another moment like this one, he would find a way to make Kazuha feel something special for him once again in that moment, he was so sure that he could do it again.

After a couple of weeks Scaramouche had completely forgotten about his feelings toward Kazuha. He had managed to get rid of all of those feelings, all he could think about was being mean to Kazuha again.

He went to the docks one day, to call for Kazuha and insult him once more. All he wanted right now was to see Kazuha again, at least this way he would be able to stop feeling so bored. He wanted to do something, to insult someone and he wanted it to be Kazuha.

"Oh hey Scara, good to see you again."

He heard Kazuha's voice and turned. around in an instant.
"...what do you want from me?"
He was acting cold like usual, he didn't want to show any expression on his face while talking with Kazuha. He still thought that he meant everything he was saying to Kazuha today, even if he didn't dislike Kazuha anymore as he did a few weeks ago. But he liked to fake that he hated him because he liked to see Kazuha's confused face when Scaramouche kept insulting him.

"I want some mora..." Laughs.

He looked at Kazuha once again, he wanted to keep acting cold now. He didn't want to ask how Kazuha was doing now, all he knew was that he had to keep insulting Kazuha. Scaramouche was getting used to acting cold again, he felt like doing so made him forget a little about his past self.
"...how much?"
He felt like he could make Kazuha suffer a little today, if he wanted to.
"It's useless to keep talking, just get to the point.."
He felt happy to see that his cold tone was really back, he couldn't believe he had managed to recover from those awful feelings he had for Kazuha. Now he felt like it was time to do right and go back to acting mean with Kazuha, he wanted to insult him again and see his confused face once more.

"Oh, you're really up for giving me some mora? Well.... I'd say I want 1000 mora I guess."

1000...? That's a lot, don't you think?
He was acting like he didn't want to give Kazuha his money, of course he would do it but he thought that he shouldn't make it so easy for Kazuha this time.
"...you won't get that much, sorry."
He was a little more polite than he wanted to be, he needed to find a compromise here.

"I don't think it's a lot actually, I'm needing it!" Kazuha was trying to get the Mora.

"So, you can't do anything without money?"
He wanted to make Kazuha feel bad for being so poor, he enjoyed insulting Kazuha and making him feel worse than him. It made him feel good.
"..."
He stopped talking, he was feeling as if this was the moment he had been waiting for since the first time they met each other.
"...you have to say beg me for it..."
He was so happy right now, seeing Kazuha in such a difficult position because of him. He felt incredibly proud of himself.

Kazuha gets on his knees for Scara. "Scaramouche. Please, give me 1000 mora, I need it."

He looked at Kazuha as he got on his knees in front of him. He couldn't believe his own eyes, he could never imagine that Kazuha would go to such great lenghts to get the money he needed.
"You're really desperate, huh? Well... here you go..."
He gave the thousand of mora he had in his pockets to Kazuha, even if he looked at Kazuha with a proud expression, he was feeling good once again. He felt like he meant it for real when he gave Kazuha that money, he even felt like laughing a little bit now.