CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Start from the beginning

"You ate some of it too, so obviously you do like her."

"Her baking is the only thing useful about her, besides that she is not worth my time." Damian huffed as he stomped away.

"Master Dick." Alfred called out as he walked down the platform a phone in his hand.

"Miss Juri is currently on the phone, she says if you don't hurry up and help her with her homework, she will strangle you with a rope covered in nettle." Alfred calmly said presenting the phone towards him.

"Hah! Angel where?" Jason mocked as he slapped Dicks arm in laughter.

Dick sighed with a shake of his head looking at Bruce, he had an amusing smirk on his face.

"You better get going, it sounds like she might actually do it." He said turning around and facing the screens.

Dick took his phone with a thank you.

"WHY DIDN'T ANYBODY TELL ME THAT IT WAS TOMORROW!?" Was the first thing he heard as he put the phone against his ear.

He brought it away wincing slightly but then smiled.

"What is tomorrow? The exhibition?" He asked going back up to the mansion.

"Yeah! And I don't know what to wear, I think you told me I probably forgot."

"You definantly did." He chuckled at her.

As Bruce was clicking out of her files, he noticed an unamed one that was attatched to hers.

Clicking into it, he saw it required a code.

'This is...' He thought as he tried hacking his way into it, every attempt was denied until he was logged out of the file.

'Whoever it is, is hiding something about Juri.'

•\•\•\•\

"Ah, chica you look muy bonita right now!" Ray said as he made her twirl around.

Juri wore a white, high neck, long sleeve lace dress that hugged her body beautifully.

Gold rings on her fingers with very stylish earrings, pearls in the middle. She had her hair in a half up half down style.

Her gold heels on as well.

"Gracias." She said as she followed along with him.

Today was the day of the opening day of the exhibition, every student in Gotham was instructed to wear something formal.

Which is why Juri is currently wearing a dress.

Entering the car, Ray drove down town to the museum.

As they got closer they saw many cars parked around and buses at the side as well.

She fist bumped Ray before leaving the car, her heels clacked against the pavement as she made her way down.

There were journalists with cameras and pens and papers in hand.

As Juri walked up the side steps she followed the other students that were being guided by the staff.

She glanced around and noticed that there were many students she has never seen before.

'Probably from another school.' She thought as she walked down to her school sign that was on the other side of the packed area.

"Juri!" The two familiar yells of the twins voiced as they ran up behind her.

Tackling her into a hug she laughed hugging them back.