Mojo Pin - Jeff Buckley

"It's just 2 weeks." August said as he drove him to the airport with Magnolia in the backseat. "I'm 23 weeks pregnant you won't miss anything. When you come back we can open the card." The card with the gender inside.

"I know, just 2 weeks." He repeated.

"Yeah," Pulling out her pass to get Eddie to Pearl Jam's jet. She drove back there to see that they were the second there. August got Magnolia out of the car while Eddie went to grab his bags.

"Uncle Stone!" She cheered running up to him. Eddie put his hand on August's back as they walked up to Stones car.

"Hey stone." She said hugging him.

"How are you?" He asked her.

"Uh... doing alright." She smiled and he nodded.

"Good," He said nodding.

"August," Eddie said grabbing her hand. "Can you come and help me real quick." She nodded and followed him. He lead them back to her car.

"What's up?" She asked he didn't say anything he just looked at her. She placed her hand on his bicep. "Babe?" She looked at him confused. He sighed and hugged her tightly. "Eddie we've done this a million times before, it's going to be okay." She said rubbing his back.

"But you're pregnant and we have a 3 year old." He said.

"I'll be fine like all the times before." She said trying to comfort him.

"I want Chris and Susan to check on you though, I'll call him tonight."

"Okay," She whispered. Jeff and Jack ended up showing up while August was attempting to calm down Eddie. They walked backed over to stones car.

"Mikes late again?" Eddie asked and Jeff nodded playing with Magnolia.

"What's happening with Mike?" August whispered to Stone.

"We think he's drinking.. a lot."

"Oh." She said thinking of her precious baby faced Mike.

"Yeah, we don't really know what to do." Stone shrugged. "Have you ever tried talking to him?"

"I didn't know about this until today." She said looking at him. "Do you want me to talk to him when you get back?"

"I think you should." August nodded. "He won't listen to us but he might listen to you."

"I will," She nodded then they saw him approaching them.

"Ready?" Jeff asked the group. Eddie went up to Magnolia, crouching down to her.

"I'll miss you." He said hugging her.

"I'll miss you." She repeated. Eddie then kissed the top of her head and they walked over to August.

"Bye, love." August said hugging him.

"I love you." Eddie said and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too." She smiled at him before placing her hands on the sides of his cheeks. He smiled then kissed her.

"You'll be okay?" Eddie asked.

"Will you?" She asked him and he nodded.

"I'll call you." He nodded. "Okay, get out of here rockstar." He smiled and kissed her one more time before getting on the plane.

Authors note-

Sorry this is short, just kind of a filler for the next chapter. Hope you all are having a great day!

love,

svedder23