I Need to Know - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

August took her flight out to Roma, Italy. Sad thing is when she arrived the show had already started. She came to the stadium and was met in by security guards. She double checked before going to the side that she had the pregnancy test in her pocket.

"Good to have you back." The security guard said escorting her to the side stage.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Do you need anything?" He asked before they got there.

"Uh a water would be nice." He nodded and went to get her a water. She smiled noticing that Eddie's hair was now shorter and curlier. Handsome, handsome, man she thought and smiled at him. Stone was back by his amp when he saw her and he had to do a double take. Once he noticed it was her he smiled and she pulled out the test and put a finger to her lips. He nodded and smiled at her largely.

"You're pregnant?!" He mouthed and she nodded.

They did the rest of the show and August sort of missed it. It was a great show too, great crowd, great stadium.

"Goodnight!" Eddie shouted into the mike and they all piled off stage. Of course Eddie had to be the last one. When everyone noticed her they all surrounded her and she was kind of hidden from Eddie. He wondered what was going on but walked away and walked behind August.

"Oh?" Jeff said seeing that Eddie just passed his wife.

"Hold on." She said reaching into her pocket to show them the test.

"It worked!" Mike cheered.

"Yeah, yeah shut up." She said as he hugged her.

"Oh my god, congrats!" Jeff cheered now hugging her. Then dave hugged her and Stone hugged her again.

"Eddie doesn't know?" Jeff asked.

"That's why I'm here," She smiled. "Let me go find him."

"Here we will help you." Mike said and they all lead her to the green room. She was behind all of them hidden again.

"How'd you think of that show?" Jeff asked as they walked into the green room.

"It was okay, good crowd." Eddie said.

"Oh, we found someone you might like." Dave said and Eddie looked confused. They all made way for August to walk towards him. His face lit up and he scooped her up into a hug.

"I'm pregnant." She said into his year. He pulled back and looked at her.

"Are you serious?" He said with a huge smile on his face. He placed her back on the ground and she pulled out the test. He looked at it and tears began to fill his eyes. He gripped onto her so tightly.

"I love you so much." He said. She clung onto him and kissed him. "When did you find out?" He asked.

"5 days ago." She smiled. She pulled up her shirt to show off the non existent bump. "Your baby is in here." She smiled at him. He wiped a tear that was in his eyes. "Your haircut is cute." She smiled at him.

"How long are you here?" He asked her.

"Just the next 2 days, I have my first doctors appointment in a few days." She said and he frowned.

"I wish I could go with you." He said.

"It's okay, I saw you have pretty much a month break in a few days so it's okay." She said reassuring him.

"I love you so fucking much." He said hugging her.

•••

"You promise you'll be okay?" Eddie asked dropping her off at the airport.

"Yea, I'll be okay. Susan is coming with me and we will figure it all out. I will tell you everything when you call." She said placing her hand on his cheek.

"You won't miss a single detail, correct?" He asked.

"Yes, I love you." She kissed him.

"I love you too." He sighed.

"10 days, you'll be home, just 10." She said. He smiled weakly at her and she walked into the airport. Eddie took the cab back to the venue they were playing tonight. He hung his head a little bit and slowed his walk as he came backstage.

"Ed it's gonna be okay." Stone said sitting down next to him.

"I just feel really awful." He put his head in his hands. "Like the dad misses the first doctors appointment." He shook his head.

"It's okay, you'll see her soon." Stone smiled and Eddie tried his best to smile back.