Just Like Heaven - The Cure

It had been 3 weeks since Mookies first performance and the passing of August's dad. Eddie accompanied August to the funeral aswell. He had really helped her and she felt bad about it. She didn't want to feel like a burden to him. She could do it but it was nice for him to help. She had to repay him but she didn't know how.

Today was Chris and Susan's wedding. August was the Main of Honor and had been with Susan all day.

"Are you nervous?" August asked.

"No, more excited I think." Susan said as she was getting her final touches done. August was getting her makeup finished quickly.

"I'm excited for you. You and Chris are the most perfect couple ever."

"I think you have me beat." Susan said.

"What are you even talking about?" August laughed.

"You can't seriously be that oblivious." Susan looked at her.

"Susan, I honest to god don't know what you mean." She put her hands up in defense.

"Have you not seen the way Eddie looks at you?" August shook her head. "August, he's so in love with you."

"Susan, he isn't." She laughed. "If he was that would be insane." She laughed then started to freak out.

"It wouldn't be insane.." Susan said as they put the veil in her hair. "You would like it."

"Not true." August said standing up.

"You guys ready?" The wedding planner peaked in. Susan nodded with a huge smile on her face. August hugged her tightly one more time. The wedding planner walked them to the hide out of the entrance. Chris' brother (his best man) walked down the isle as Chris was already at the alter. Love song by The cure was the song they chose for them. Then it was Augusts turn to walk. She gracefully did and stood behind Chris so Susan could see her. Peter was across from Chris. August's eyes wandered until she found Eddie who gave her a nod and smiled. She smiled back at him and focused her attention forward.

Susan was about to walk down the aisle, the bride. But Eddie couldn't keep his eyes off August. The whole ceremony he watched her every move. He could care less about anything else in the world if he could be watching her. He'd pick her over anything. If you knew August you would agree.

The ceremony was really beautiful. Chris had written the sweetest vows that made everyone tear up. They were happy, really happy. They left the venue and Peter and August had to follow for some pictures. As they were about to leave a hand was placed on her waist.

"Where do you have to go?" Eddie asked turning her around.

"Pictures."

"Lame." Eddie smiled. " I'll see you later." August smiled at him.

"Bye." She said and Eddie kissed her forehead.

"Sorry, you look great, seems like the gentleman thing to do."  She laughed at him.

"I'll be back." She said smiling before running off.  Eddie watched her and turned back to go to the larger room that would be holding the reception. He found where everyone else was sitting and sat down next to Jeff.

"What'd you guys think of the ceremony?" Jeff asked the table.

"I thought it was good, Chris is a softy." Ben Shepherd said. That earned a laugh from the table.

"August looked really good." Stone said. The table agreed.

"Yeah," Eddie said and smiled.

"I don't think I've ever seen you smile so largely." Jeff said to Eddie. He just shook his head and looked at the ground. Stone did the same.