Cherry Waves - Deftones

MATURE CONTENT

Eddie woke up first. He had August's head still cradled up against his chest in the same place it was last night. He tried to move without disturbing her.

"Don't go." She mumbled into the sheets.

"I was going to get fruit for you." He said diving back into the covers with her.

"Fruit can wait." She said turning and he began to spoon her.

"You're cute." He said softly. After she had fallen back asleep Eddie ran to the farmers market getting their necessities for the next week. He made a very large fruit salad for August to enjoy when she woke up. He went up into the loft to see her completely passed out.

"August." He said kneeling down on the side of the bed. He caressed her hair as she opened her eyes and looked at him. "I got the fruit." She rolled out of bed and followed him to the kitchen. They both had a fork and ate out of the huge bowl that way.

"Can I say something crazy?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah." August said putting away the fruit and cleaning up the kitchen a little bit.

"Grab your sweatshirt and meet me outside, then I'll tell you." She followed his orders and met him outside, sitting in the chair next to him.

"It would be crazy." Eddie said looking out at the water.

"What?" She asked leaning her head up against her hand.

"Having our own house, and kids running around. With Fluff of course." She cracked up a little.

"What are our kids names?" She asked him. a

"We have two girls, Olive is our oldest. Georgia is the youngest. Georgia is your twin. She looks exactly like you. She has your curly blonde hair, your beautiful green eyes. Olive has bright blue eyes. She looks much like me but has your kindness. I can also see them being twins. They come with us on hikes, and they go surfing with us too."

"Does Georgia act like you?"

"More me than you." He finally looked over at her. "Come here." He opened up his arms. She sat in his lap leaning up against him. They sat like that for a half hour, still talking about their futures. Eddie had thought about it ever since he's known her.

"Do you want to go surf now?" August asked.

"Yeah, I want to see what you got." He said standing up giving her bottom a little squeeze. She changed into an orange bikini and eddie in some black swim trunks. He grabbed their boards and they headed to the shore.

"The water is warmer than the air." Eddie warned her. She nodded and got in with him. Eddie paddled out to a wave and she followed with him. They both began having a really good time. They surfed nonstop for about an hour. They met up still in the water just more near the shore, sitting on their boards.

"That's was fun." August said. "I like surfing with you."

"We got all week, baby." He said and pulled her board near his. "Want to take a little break?"

"Yeah" She said and they put their boards on the rack that had been set up.

"I like that swimsuit." Eddie said placing his hand on her waist.

"Thanks" She smiled. "It's because it's a thong isn't it?"

"Yep." He smirked. She drew him into her by placing her hands on his hips.

"You're really attractive, do you know that?" She smiled up at him.

"I could ask you the same thing." He leaned down kissing her. Their kiss continued and continued. Eddie picked August up she wrapped her legs around his waist. He layed them both down on the bed. August felt how hard he was. Eddie reached back to untie her string bikini. He tore it off moving his eyes to her now exposed breasts.

"You're so beautiful." He said as his lips traveled to her breasts and down her torso. He had her on her back now. He then tore off the bottoms. "So, so beautiful." She reached to untie his swim trunks and tore them off. Now they were both completely naked and exposed to one another. August ran her hands down Eddie's waist. She looked at every muscle Eddie had in his body. Eddie hovered above her going into kiss her. It was a soft and sweet kiss, the one that lingers on your lips. He let out a slow grunt as she kissed down his neck to his collarbone.

"I've been wanting this for a while." Eddie said lowly near her ear.

"Me too." She whispered back. "Me too." She repeated. He smiled at her before inserting himself into her. She moaned out his name as he began to thrust. Her hands, on his back, duh into his skin. He saw the amount of pleasure on her face and smiled to himself, she was just perfect. He grabbed her breast with his hand and began to massage it.

"You're perfect." He whispered, gaining speed. She looked up at him, keeping eye contact.

•••

August had just gotten out of the shower. Eddie was in the living room writing in his notebook. She put on a pair of shorts and found a sweatshirt. She went downstairs sitting next to Eddie on the couch. His eyebrows were furrowed as he labeled the page. August put her feet in his lap. He then put the pen back in the notebook, placing it on the coffee table.

"What was that?" August asked. He grinned at her shaking his head.

"You'll see one day." He said tucking her hair behind her ear. "Don't make that face at me." He said laughing.

"What face?" She asked, acting oblivious.

"That face that makes the whole world stop." She cocked her head at him. He soothed her cheek with his thumb. He looked into her eyes before dragging her onto his lap. She giggled as he cradled her to his chest.

"Oh, I really like you." He said looking down at her.

"I really like you too." She said and he kissed the top of her head. " Do Olive and Georgia get your talent?"

"They like to sing."

"Good." She smiled. "Who's the favorite parent?"

"Me." Eddie said with a huge grin on his face.

"Of course, of course." She laughed. She looked up at him and he pressed his lips to hers.

"I'm so glad I moved to Seattle." She smiled up him.

"I'm glad too." He then smiled at him. She placed her head against his chest. He was still holding her against him. He ran his hand up and down her back, soothing her.