Harvest Moon - Neil Young

August had been back in Seattle for about a week now and immediately was having her spark back. She went on hikes and even went camping for a night. She also had Fluff back which she was most excited about. Today her and Susan were wedding dress shopping. August didn't know what to think. She also didn't know what she was really looking for. She wanted minimum details, some but not a lot.

"Hey!" Susan said getting up to hug her.

"Hi," August hugged her back.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine... little stressed." August said.

"Yeah, that'll happen. Let's get you to try on some dresses though." She explained to the associate what she liked after seeing some magazines. They found a few dresses and she tried on her first one.

"I really like the top

"I really like the top." August said. She felt it up and down

"Do you like more of a corset?" The associate Carrie asked.

"It makes your boobs look good." Susan said.

"Yeah I want the illusion that I have boobs." August said. She felt very confident in the dress though, but she wanted more from it.

"Okay, I'm gonna find some." She stopped. "Do you want to try some lace?"

"Sure why not." August smiled and so did Susan.

"Mmm

"Mmm..." August said looking in the mirror. She felt the top and moved the skirt.

"It's very pretty." Susan said.

"I don't think it's me though. I like it just I cant see myself wearing it." Carrie nodded. She spun around slowly looking at every detail.

"I think this shape suits you very well, I'm gonna try and find a few more like this." Carrie said and August nodded.

"August you're so pretty. Eddie is so fucking lucky." Susan said. August smiled and twirled a little bit in the dress.

"This is kinda fun." August shrugged.