Say You Love Me - Fleetwood Mac

The year is now 1996. Pearl Jam has been recording another Studio album. This has been August's favorite process so far, she has loved the first few songs they have played her. Magnolia had just turned two and was now fully walking and talking. She was Eddie's exact twin. Everything they did the same, to a tee. August had felt out numbered. They had talked about another child but they didn't want Eddie to be gone when the baby would be born so they would just wait. August's organization was doing great as-well a lot of attention and money had been brought in and she had began to help people all over the country, not just in Washington.

"Hey August?" Her assistant asked knocking on her door.

"What's up?" She asked.

"You have a woman that would like to speak to you." August nodded and a very tall woman with dark brown hair smiled at her.

"Hi, I'm Jill." The woman smiled.

"Jill, I'm August." She smiled and shook her hand. "Can I help you?" August said gesturing for her to sit down.

"I really love your organization and what you do." August nodded and smiled. "I was wondering if you did sponsors?"

"Actually, I have thought about it. Usually all I really have is my husband and friends. Who are all musicians but I wouldn't hate expanding." August said.

"Yes, I'm familiar with them." Jill smiled. "I'm a model and I would love to help, me and my colleagues all love it."

"That's great, I would love that. I'll hook you up with some t-shirts and let me know if you want me to send more for selling purposes."

"Yeah, sounds perfect." Jill said.

"Here, follow me I'll come get you t-shirts." August said and led Jill through the office.

"How long have you known your husband?" Jill asked.

"Uh 6ish years." August said unlocking a door. "We met when he first moved her but didn't start dating until 2 months later."

"Hm, that's great!" Jill said and followed her into the room. "I know you have a daughter, how old is she?"

"2 years." August said digging through the box. "How many t-shirts?"

"7." August nodded and began to pull them out of the box. "Do you like your husbands music?"

"Yeah, I think what he does is great. I'm his #1 fan for sure." August laughed handing her the t-shirts. "Can I help you with anything else?"

"Can I have your number for if we want to sell t-shirts?" Jill asked.

"Oh yes of course." She wrote her home and work phone on the piece of paper. "Here you go." She handed it to her.

"Thank you so much." Jill smiled and left the office. August went down to her assistant Jens desk.

"She was hounding me on questions about Eddie." August said sitting down across from Jen.

"Why?" Jen asked.

"God, I have no idea." August shrugged. "That's weird though, right?"

"I would say so." Jen said.

"Do you have much work to do?" August asked and Jen shook her head.

"You can go home. Thanks for today."

"Of course, see you tomorrow." Jen said grabbing her bag. August followed her out to her car and got in. She had to pick up Magnolia and go to the studio and drop off food for the PJ guys.

"Hey Mrs. Vedder." The daycare lady smiled.

"Hi!" August said and Magnolia ran and attached herself to her leg. "Mags!"