Virginia Moon - Foo Fighters

"Eddie can you come here?" August asked and Eddie stood up following her voice. Magnolia following Eddie.

"What's up?" He asked.

"What's up?" Magnolia said copying him which made them both laugh.

"Oh, since you're here can you grab the buns out of the pantry?" August asked.

"Yeah, of course." He said walking over to the pantry. As he went to pick up the buns there was a white stick in-front of them. He picked it up to see the two pink lines he had seen nearly 4 years ago. August leaned in the doorway of the pantry. He turned around and looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"August..." He started.

"Why's daddy crying?" Mags asked.

"Oh because mommy is gonna have another baby." She said and Mags jaw dropped and Eddie stood in shock.

"What?!" Mags said and hugged her. Eddie then walked up to her cupping her cheeks.

"Another baby?" He asked.

"Another baby." She repeated. He wrapped his arms around her so tightly her feet came off the ground. She giggled and hugged him back.

After they let go of each other Eddie pressed his forehead to hers. She smiled at him and kissed the tip of his nose.

"When did you find out?" Eddie asked her.

"Last night, you were sleeping." She smiled and Eddie hugged her again. Magnolia came up and squeezed their legs. August lowered herself to hug her.

"You're gonna be an older sister." August said to her.

"Is it a girl or boy?" She asked.

"I don't know yet." August said and smiled at her. Eddie looked down at his two precious girls and couldn't stop himself from smiling.

August looked up at him and smiled. She stood up and kissed him.

"When do you want to tell everyone?" August asked.

"Why don't we have people over for dinner." He suggested.

"Yeah.. sure." She said.

"I'll make a few calls." He smiled.

"Mags do you want to help me?" She smiled and nodded. August put her on the counter and had her help stir different things.

"Hi sweetheart!" Susan said to Magnolia as her and Chris walked in. Chris smiled at August and then hugged her.

"How've you been?" August asked him.

"Good." He nodded and August smiled at him.

"Haven't seen you in awhile." August said. "Eddie's outside grilling."

"Thank you." He said and kissed Susan before going outside.

"What's the occasion?" Susan asked confused.

"Well we hadn't really seen you guys in a while and the rest of the guys should be here soon." August said trying not to make eye contact with her. Magnolia looked between her mom and her Aunt Susan. August grabbed a few bowls transporting the food into them. Magnolia tapped Susan's hand.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Susan whispered. Magnolia gestured for her to come closer.

"Moms pregnant." She whispered to Susan.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?" Susan asked excitedly and hugged her.

"Mags... shhh." August pointed to her lips. Magnolia copied her. "But... yea." She smiled.