Future Days - Pearl Jam

"I like it, you look hot." August said referring to Eddie's beard.

"Agh- I don't know." He rubbed his face. Today him and August are in New York for the freedom concert. Eddie and Mike would be playing later today.

"Just keep it for day." She suggested and he nodded. They stand in the bathroom looking at themselves in the mirror. Eddie is shirtless wearing just boxers and August wearing his shirt and panties. They've never changed.

"Love you." She kissed his cheek and tried leaving the bathroom but he grabbed her arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked her and she smiled.

"To get ready."

"Well I mean I was going to take a shower.. and-" She ran into the bathroom turning on the shower.

•••

August finished diffusing her hair and stepped out of the bathroom.

"Ready to go babe?" Eddie asked and she nodded. She grabbed her purse and Eddie wrapped an arm around her as they went out in their car to take them to arena.

"Are you excited?" August asked him.

"Yeah, it's something different." He shrugged and she nodded.

"It'll be cool." She said as they got out.

"Eddie! August!" Mike screamed and they both turned their head and smiled at him.

"Hi Mikey!" August hugged him. "How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Fantastic." She smiled.

"We have that interview." Mike reminded them.

"Shit, we do." Eddie said.

"Yeah... it's like in 5 minutes." Mike shrugged. They all exchanged a look and began running trying to find it. Thankfully they made it just in time. Eddie and Mike sat down on the sofa in-front of the camera and August stood behind the camera.

"Afternoon gentleman." The interviewer said. Eddie smiled and Mike waved. "Let's go ahead and get started, shall we?" They nodded. "What made you want to do this today?"

"Well, I feel like I can speak for me and Eddie when I say that we both want to use our platform." Mike said and looked at him.

"We want other people to help support different causes, our fans." Eddie said and then cleared his throat. "Like we just started the vitalogy program, and my wife has this great program for less fortunate families that need to raise kids."

"Is this your wife beside me?"

"Yes," Eddie smiled. "20% of tickets and merch sales at our shows go to her program to buy diapers, insurance, clothes, shoes, food and much more for struggling families all over the country." Eddie explained and August smiled at him.

"That's really amazing!" Eddie smiled and nodded. "How is your daughter?"

"Magnolia is great, she's now 3." Eddie said.

"She's our biggest fan." Mike said and Eddie laughed.

"What should we expect from your set today?"

"A few pearl jam tunes, we've never done this before so we are excited." Mike said and Eddie nodded.

"Should we be expecting any new music soon?"

"Uh, I'm not too sure we just put out an album and some tour dates for later this year. We are kind of just taking it easy." Mike said.

"I mean we all have relationships now and we aren't 20 anymore so we do want to take it easy." Eddie said.

"I understand. Thank you guys for your time and we will see them onstage in a few hours." They smiled and the camera stopped rolling. They both got up and Eddie grabbed Augusts hand as they walked to their green room.

"Ever miss being our assistant?" Mike as her.

"Sometimes." She shrugged.

"Really?" They both asked at the same time.

"Yeah, I mean it was really fun when I wasn't miserable." She said taking a sip of her water. "As soon as you guys blew up I think I began to lose my mind."

"Pft, we did too." Mike said. Eddie kept his gaze lowered at August looked at him.

"We should probably get to the stage." Eddie said and Mike nodded. Eddie walked up to August hugging her.

"I love you." He kissed her temple and walked out of the room. She walked out to find a seat in the arena to watch.

They played really well and August met up with them. They all got dinner and went back to the hotel before heading home tomorrow morning.

"I'm shaving it." Eddie announced as they laid on the bed.

"Right now?" She asked.

"Yep." He stood up and walked into the bathroom. August sat on the counter watching him.

"You'll like it one day." She said watching him shave it.

"It just screams dad." He said.

"Well I mean you kinda are one." She shrugged.

"I think it makes me look older than I am." She nodded.

"I liked it."

"For the one day I had it?" He asked.

"But I like without it too, I love your baby face." He smiled to himself and then kissed her forehead. "I fell in love with that baby face." She said and he helped her down.

"And I.." He stopped so he could reach around to give her ass a tight squeeze. "Fell in love with that." He smirked.

"Oh we are being honest?" She joked and he nodded. "It was the abs." She said and then quickly pecked him. He laughed and picked her and tossed her on the bed. He soon to follow her before attacking her with kisses.

"Do you remember the karaoke bar?" Eddie asked her.

"How could I forget?" She said.

"That's when I realized that I couldn't care if I lost other relationships but if I lost you I wouldn't know what to do with myself." She looked into his blue eyes.

"So not when we got married?" She joked.

"You know what I mean, smart ass." He smiled. She threw her arms around his neck pulling him close.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too baby." She kissed the top of his head.