Up In Arms - Foo Fighters

August got off her plane in Calgary, Canada. She was surprising Eddie today. Stone had called her and said Eddie had been a little down lately so she wanted to surprise him.

"Hey kid," Stone said hugging her. He took her bag and they walked out of the airport.

"How's tour been going?" August asked as they got into the cab.

"It's been... going." Stone said. "We all really like it just we cant wait for a break." August nodded.

"Yeah I'm sure." Stone looked at her and smiled. "Seattle misses you, people keep asking about you."

"People know you?!" Stone said sarcastically.

"Yes, I can get recognized asshole." August joked.

"How's wedding planning?"

"It's good actually, it's pretty fun." August smiled. "Do you want to see the dress?" She asked.

"Yes," He said and August reached in her bag to show him.

"Woah, it's so beautiful." He said looking at her camera.

"I know I just had my last fitting a few days ago." She smiled. "I also sent out all my save the dates last week. It's all just so crazy." She smiled.

"Well I'm happy for you both." Stone smiled. They then were dropped off at the venue for tonight. Stone grabbed her suitcase and August tried to stay away from the door to not let anyone see. They put her stuff in the tour bus quickly and then walked in. Stone walked into the green room first saying hi.

"Oh yeah, I saw someone." August stood in the hallway waiting.

"Who?" Jeff asked. August walked back into the room and Jeff swooped her up in a hug. He then let her go.

"Where is everyone?" August asked.

"I'm not sure where Eddie went." Jeff said. August nodded and stood talking with Stone and Jeff. After a little while Eddie came out of the connecting room. He was messing with his hair and he linked eyes with August. He ran up to her holding her so tightly.

"What are you doing here?" He asked still holding her.

"Thought I'd visit." She kissed him and smiled against his lips. He let her go and kissed her passionately.

"How long are you here?" He asked her.

"The next week." He smiled and wrapped her up in his arms again.

"I just can't believe you're here." He said slowly rocking back and forth with her. She pulled back and kissed him again.

"Do you want to go and get lunch?" She asked him and he nodded grabbing her hand.

"How have you been?" August asked him.

"I've been okay, I've missed you a lot." August smiled and squeezed his hand.

"I've missed you too." She said and kissed his cheek. They went into the restaurant sitting in a booth in the back.

After they ordered their food they began catching up on some things.

"Can we talk about something though?" Eddie asked which kind of unsettled August.

"Uh yeah what's going on?" She sat up.

"Well since we are getting married maybe we should talk..." He stopped and August began bouncing her leg.

"About?" She asked.

"Kids maybe, I don't know." He put his hand on his face rubbing it.

"Oh," August said.

"It's dumb just I was wondering." Eddie said. "Just forget about it."

"No we can talk about it." August said. She knew he wanted kids really badly. They were young still but they wanted them.

"Well you know I want kids." Eddie said and August nodded.

"Like do you want me to get off my birth control? like now?" She asked him.

"No, do it when you're comfortable. I don't want to pressure you into wanting kids right now." He reached for her hands. August sat and thought for a moment.

"Are we too young?" August whispered.

"I- I don't think so." Eddie said.

"I feel like I've experienced all I need to and I'm not a partier." August thought. "Would you be ready for a kid?"

"Me? Yes." He said and August looked at him and sighed. "I don't want to pressure you, this is when you're ready."

"I want kids too Eddie just I don't know what other will think."

"Fuck them, this is between us if we want kids we will have them." The waitress placed the food on they table. "Do you want to do this?"

"Fuck it." August said. "We can do this right?"

"Yes of course we can." Eddie said.

"We need a house." She said looking at him.

"We can look when we get back home."

"I'll talk to my doctor." She said and Eddie grew a huge smile on his face.

"I cant wait to marry you." Eddie said.

They went back to the venue and Pearl Jam sound checked and ended up having a great show like usual.

August loved watching Eddie it always brought a smile to her face and seeing how happy people are watching them.

Authors note-

Thank you all for voting for my story I really appreciate it! I hope you like it as much as I do. I love writing this and have so many things planned! Have a great day!

love,

Svedder23