I will - The beatles

No one ever tells you the amount of hustle a wedding really brings. Eddie was having a nice easy morning with Chris but August had a different morning.

"What do you mean?" August asked confused.

"You have no shoes!" Susan repeated.

"What do I do?" August asked as she was getting her makeup done.

"Honey don't worry I'll get you some shoes." Karen said. "Do you know what you're looking for?"

"My dress covers everything so I don't think it matters." Karen nodded. "Why don't I just go barefoot?"

"You can't do that." Karen said. August shrugged. "You're getting married in the woods."

"It's not a big deal I have a short walk." August said and Karen sighed.

"It's up to you, I'm just saying I can get you shoes."

"I'll just go barefoot. It saves everyone the trouble." August said. Karen nodded and August got her makeup finished.

The photographer came in and took pictures of the dress and all of them getting ready. August got a hair team for Susan and Karen but she wanted to do her own hair. The wedding was at a Lodge outback and the reception was in their venue space. It was so beautiful and August was so happy. Eddie didn't know what to except but he was really happy as-well.

August braided her front pieces of hair and tied them back and smiled at how she looked.

"You look great." August smiled at Susan before hugging her.

"Me? You should look at you!" Susan said. Karen had went to spend the last hour or so with Eddie as guests began to arrive.

August helped Susan into her dress and she looked gorgeous. She was so happy, they both were. After about 40 minutes a knock came to the door.

It was Chris and Stone.

"I have your gift." Chris said handing it to August.

"Thank you." August smiled. Chris went to talk to Susan while she opened the gift. It was a gold necklace with a charm on it that said 'Forever and Always' Like the inside of her ring. She smiled at it.

"Okay you need to put on the dress." Susan said as Chris left to go back to Eddie. Stone was leaning up against the wall.

They went into the bathroom and Susan got her all zipped up and fixed her hair. Susan came out of the bathroom first and August followed.

"Holy shit." Stone said looking at her.

"I'll wait outside." Susan whispered in her ear. She smiled at Stone who was walking around admiring her.

"August, you're the most beautiful woman ever." Stone looked at her.

"Thank you," She smiled.

"I mean it." He looked at her and shaked his head. "God, Eddie is so lucky." He gave her a sweet smile. "Your dress is beautiful, you're beautiful, and everything out the is beautiful." He pointed.

"Did Eddie like it?" She asked.

"Yes, he loved it." Stone smiled.

"Let me put my jewelry on and then I'll be ready." She said. Stone stood in the bathroom doorway as she put on her necklace from eddie and her earrings.

"Ready?" He asked and she nodded. He kissed her cheek and they walked out of the room. Susan stood outside and they walked out of the lodge. They saw Chris who was waiting for Susan so they could start the wedding.