DOA - Foo Fighters

It was now late June and Pearl Jam had left for tour 3 weeks ago. It was going pretty well so far. Eddie of course missed August and August missed Eddie. August was still working for Kelly and still really did like it.

"Hey," August said opening the door for Susan.

"Hi, how are you?" Susan asked giving her a hug.

"I'm pretty good." Susan smiled at her and they went into the kitchen. Chris had been on tour too so they tried to get together and have dinner often.

"I have mac and cheese in that pan and some chicken and vegetables over there." August said grabbing plates and silverware. They fixed themselves a plate and sat down at the dinner table.

"Every time I come here you get more and more decorations." Susan said.

"I know, it's so boring and me and eddie are not boring." August said.

"I love the wedding picture." Susan laughed.

"Ha, yeah that was his birthday present." August smiled. "How's Soundgardens tour going?"

"Pretty good, from what I hear at least. How's Pearl Jam?"

"Good, it scares me when they're over seas though." She said eating her food.

"Yeah, I understand that." They finished eating their food and stood in the kitchen.

"I have a test, I haven't taken one in a while but I should take it." Susan widened her eyes at her.

"Well we have to take it." Susan said. August smiled at her.

"I'll be right back." She said and went into the bathroom. She did it and walked back out with the stick.

"I'm always so scared." August laughed and flipped it over so she couldn't see.

"I know." Susan hugged her. They waited in anticipation.

"You look at it." August pushed it towards her. She picked it up and took a deep breath.

"Are you ready?" Susan asked her and August nodded.

All August could hear was the sound of her heart beating. Susan looked at it and her jaw dropped.

"August!" She raised her voice.

"What?!" August asked and Susan showed the test to her.

"YOU'RE FUCKING PREGNANT!" Susan yelled. August grabbed the test from her hands. She looked at it and sure enough it had 2 lines. August lowered herself to the ground and held her face as tears of joy ran down her cheeks. Susan met her there wrapping her arms around her tightly.

"Susan, I'm pregnant." August said pointing to her stomach. Susan hugged her and August continued to cry.

"What do I do?" August asked. "I cant tell Eddie over a phone call." She said wiping her tears.

"Ask Kelly where there are this weekend and go see him."

"Okay," She said with a huge smile on her face. "I'm pregnant." She said standing up.

"I know this is so great and I'm so happy for you." August just had a glow to herself.

"I'm gonna have a baby, with Eddie." She said trying to pull herself together.

That night she couldn't sleep and couldn't believe anything. She cuddled to next to her cat and thought about Eddie.

Going to tell Eddie couldn't come soon enough...