Crash into Me - Dave Matthews Band

August held magnolia to her chest as they waited for Eddie to come off the plane. Pearl Jam only toured in the U.S. for a month due to Magnolia being born. He didn't want to be away from August and her while she was still so little. Magnolia was wearing her Pearl Jam shirt that uncle stone had given her as it fit her perfectly at 6 months old.

After they would be settled Susan and Chris invited them all out to their new house on the lake. It was a homecoming party and a housewarming party.

Magnolia was able to crawl now as well. They saw Stone and Jeff come out of the terminal first and they waved to the baby before grabbing their bags. Next came the rest of them, including Eddie.

"Look at that awesome shirt." Stone said.

"She's so big." Jeff added. She smiled at them and Stone took her so August could run to Eddie. She sure did, she crashed into him as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"Hi," August said and kissed him.

"Hi gorgeous." He said placing her back on the ground. He took Magnolia from Stone and smiled at her.

"Hi mags." He smiled. She smiled back at her dad. He kissed her forehead. "Look at those curls." Eddie said running his fingers through her hair.

"Everyday she looks more and more like you." August added. "Okay are you guys ready to go?" They all agreed and left the airport.

Eddie drove home in Augusts new car she had bought for herself as she had started her organization for mothers. It had been going very well over the past 3 months. It was going very successfully and she loved helping others.

Once they got home Eddie got his stuff settled and August began making a fruit dish for the Cornell's. The house was completely baby proofed so Magnolia could crawl around with nothing stopping her.

"Are you ready?" Eddie asked as she put the lid on the container.

"I think so." August said. "Let me pack a change of clothes for her." Eddie picked Magnolia up. She grabbed the diaper bag and was ready to go. The Cornell's didn't live far from them at all. Maybe 5 miles or so. Once they pulled in they noticed they were most likely the last based off the amount of cars in the driveway. Eddie grabbed the diaper bag while August grabbed the baby. Everyone was outside in the yard talking.

"Hey guys!" Chris cheered.

"Hi" August said hugging him.

"Beers are in that cooler right there." He pointed.

"Thanks." Eddie smiled. August changed Magnolia into her swimsuit and went out to see everyone.

"Hi!" Ashley (Mikes girlfriend) said greeting August.

"Hey, how've you been?" August asked her.

"Really good." She smiled.

"Good," August replied.

"Me, Susan, and Liz were about to get in the water if you want to join us."

"Sure sounds great." August replied. She placed Magnolia in the grass as she took off her cover up.

"Holy shit." Susan said to Eddie.

"Hm?" He asked.

"I cant believe she had a baby 6 months ago." Susan said looking at her build. "Does she have abs?" Eddie didn't say anything he just focused on her body.

"Shit." He mumbled out. She looked great, very toned body and had a glow to her. Susan left Eddie to go and get in the water with her. Susan have her a paddle board to have her and Magnolia sit on.