Chapter 64- Plan Gone Wrong

WARNINGS: Major Character Death; Gore

Dean stabbed one of the resurrected vampires in the chest as Sam chopped off his head.

"How many of these are we going to have to kill before we're finished," Sam asked, "They seem to just keep coming at this point."

Dean shook his head.

"I have no idea," Dean sighed, shooting another one in the face.

Across the way, Hope dismembered one with a scythe sword that she created. She panted lightly as she started doing a headcount.

"Does anyone know where Jack is," Hope asked, noticing they were missing someone from their group.

"I thought he was behind you," Isaac said, walking up to her.

"No, he... Shit," Hope said.

She ran back to the old factory that they passed. Isaac was close behind her.

"Where are they going," Sam asked, nodding at Isaac and Hope.

Dean ran after them with Sam. He saw Hope and Isaac entering the factory.

"Jack," Isaac whispered loudly, "You here?"

"Isaac, over here," Hope called out.

Isaac followed her voice and found her standing beside an unconscious Jack. There were ropes tightly secured to his body. Hope grabbed one of them and was about to yank him free.

"Watch my back," Hope said, glancing at Isaac.

He watched their surroundings as Hope finally yanked Jack's rope free. She began helping him up when someone snuck closer.

"Behind you," Isaac said, throwing a knife at the person sneaking up.

Hope ducked as the knife hit a vampire in the eye. They pulled it out and cracked their neck. Hope carefully lowered Jack to the ground before raising her scythe blade. The vampire held up a bomb switch, making her freeze.

"Make a move and we all go up in flames," the vampire said.

"We're Nephilim, dumbass," Isaac growled, stepping closer.

"Your father and uncle aren't," the vampire said, "They followed you in here. Or did you two not know that?"

Isaac cursed under his breath and glanced at Jack.

"They'll kill you before you get a chance to hit that switch," Hope said.

"I die and the bomb goes off anyway," the vampire said, "So do the others placed in different buildings nearby."

"What," Hope said, her eyes going wide.

"Let me walk," the vampire said, stepping back cautiously, "And no one has to die."

Hope scowled as she realized they had no choice but to allow him to leave. Dean was seen raising a gun at the vampire. Hope and Isaac noticed him. Isaac instinctively reached for Sam since he was human.

"Dean, wait," Hope shouted, holding up her hand.

He pulled the trigger before he heard her. The bullet went through the vampire's heart, killing him instantly. Hope grabbed Dean as the factory exploded with them inside.