Chapter 27- On Punishment

Sam and Dean walked into the Mikaelson home, noticing Klaus waiting for them quietly.

"Dean... Sam," Klaus said, silently wondering why Sam was there.

"I'm on punishment," Dean shrugged, "I can't hunt or fight. I have to have fun and Sam has to follow me to ensure that happens."

"Lovely," Klaus said, glancing at Sam once more, "Do I want to know how that happened?"

"Nope," Dean said.

"Well, now I'm curious," Klaus said, pouring three cups of liquor, "How did it happen?"

"Lucien sent a gift to Damon," Dean said, "A way for asking for his blessing apparently."

"Sounds about right," Klaus smirked, handing Sam and Dean a cup, "So what exactly does this punishment involve? No hunting, no fighting... Anything else?"

"No dealing with weaponry," Dean said, sitting down.

"So, is the Lucien thing out for now," Klaus asked.

"No, of course not," Dean said, "I can't hunt. That doesn't mean I can't fuck around."

"Sam, are you not going to sit down," Klaus asked, looking at him still standing.

"Actually, you two aren't going to hunt, right," Sam asked, looking at his watch.

"I'm sure Damon already spoke to Elijah about the punishment," Dean reasoned, "I couldn't even if I wanted to."

"Great," Sam said, "Because I was supposed to be going on a date today with Eileen... Not babysitting my older brother."

"Have fun with Eileen," Dean said, "Tell her I said hi!"

"Got it," Sam said, walking out the door.

Dean and Klaus stayed silent as the sound of Baby, the Impala, was heard leaving the driveway. Once he was far enough, Dean and Klaus set their cups of liquor down.

"So where is he," Dean asked, leaning in.

"At his penthouse," Klaus said, smirking, "I have eyes and ears saying he hasn't been making any moves whatsoever. Which is very unusual for Lucien."

"He hasn't called me either," Dean said, glancing at his phone, "Cas mentioned visiting him in his dream but that's it. Even then, he said he was okay with Lucien being added. So why hasn't he reached out?"

"Maybe he's nervous," Klaus suggested, "I mean, he did see you nearly kill Aurora with your bare hands. Add that on top of finding out you have a boyfriend who's an angel."

"Good point," Dean said.

Klaus gave him Lucien's number nonetheless and Dean called him. He listened to the phone ring for a while before someone picked up.

"Hello," a woman said.

"Hi, I'm looking for Lucien Castle," Dean said, knitting his eyebrows.

A noise of movement was heard in the background.

"Who is this," the woman asked.

"Dean... My name is Dean," Dean said.

Another sound was heard before Lucien's voice was.

"Dean! I wasn't expecting your phone call," Lucien said.

"Well, I was kind of wondering why I even bothered giving you my number," Dean said, "I was at least expecting you to call."

"Right," Lucien said, sounding distracted, "I can assure you, I was planning on it..."

"You're lying," Dean said, sounding more irritated with every word, "I can tell."

"I..."

"Lucien, did you just want a quick fuck," Dean asked, "One night stand? Or maybe you just wanted to test my patience? See if I would break under your flirting? What is it?"

Lucien felt something inside him stirred with excitement again. He licked his lips and tried to control his breathing.

"Let's meet up again," Lucien said.

"Where," Dean asked.

"At my penthouse," Lucien said, "You know where."

Dean heard the call drop and glanced at Klaus.

"We're meeting Lucien at his penthouse," Dean said.

Damon sat with Bonnie, talking with her.

"Okay, you put him on punishment," Bonnie said, "How is that so bad? That's a normal fatherly thing to do."

"The thing is Dean has tried to commit before," Damon reasoned, "I didn't know until now..."

Bonnie nodded slowly as her phone rang. She glanced at it, seeing Enzo's number pop up.

"Go ahead," Damon said.

Bonnie gave an apologetic look and got up. She walked away a little to talk privately with him. Someone slid into the seat beside Damon.

"Damon Salvatore," the man said.

Damon glanced at him.

"Who's asking," Damon asked.

"A friend of your sons," the man smiled.

Damon finally took the man in. He had black hair and dark brown eyes.

"Really," Damon said, narrowing his eyes.

"Yes," the man said, "Why else would I be here?"

"What do you want," Damon asked.

"To get your sons' attention, of course," he said, "Like for instance, taking you and your friend hostage."

Damon looked up to find Bonnie gone without a trace.

"Bonnie," Damon said, racing to find her, "Bonnie!! Where the hell is she!?"

Damon turned, noticing the man behind him.

"I never properly introduced myself. My name is Lucifer."