Chapter 9- Threats Don't End Well

WARNINGS: Supernatural Violence

Damon spoke with Alaric and Bonnie excitedly. They however were stuck on him mentioning that Sam and Dean were going to kill a demon alone.

"You're not worried about that," Bonnie asked.

"Well, of course, I am," Damon shrugged, "But Dean's literally dating an angel..."

"What angel? Castiel," Alaric asked, causing Damon to agree, "No, he's not. I mean, last I knew Castiel had feelings for him but they're not dating."

"The look Dean gave Castiel said otherwise," Damon said, "You mean to tell me Dean has mutual feelings for Castiel and hasn't said a damn thing to him?"

"I guess that means it's time for a little father-son talk," Bonnie teased.

"Might have to go into the birds and the bees with this one," Alaric added.

"You two are having too much fun with this," Damon said, rolling his eyes.

They laughed, showing he was correct.

After a few days of tracking down the demon, Sam found it. Now they had it tied up wanting answers to see if any others were with them. Sam tossed holy water at the demon. The demon screeched in pain.

"Listen, I got time. I can take as long as you want," Dean asked, "Are there any more with you?"

"News has it your daddy isn't John," the demon taunted, "Is that right? No wonder he hated your ass!"

Dean sighed deeply as Sam cut the demon's knee with a demon blade.

"What are we thinking," Sam asked, looking at him, "No more? He's obviously just taunting us at this point."

Dean hummed in agreement. If there were no more then the demon didn't need to be kept alive any longer. It made sense why it kept trying to prolong its time.

"I'll kill him," Dean said, grabbing the book to exorcise the demon.

"Tell you what, when I make it back to earth," the demon said, smirking, "I'll be sure to pay your new daddy a visit."

Dean pressed his tongue against his cheek as the demon finally struck a nerve in him. He grabbed the blade from Sam's hand.

"Dean..."

Dean shoved the blade into the demon's throat, killing it for good. Sam grabbed his shoulder gently, attempting to get him to relax a bit. Dean stepped back with a heavy sigh.

"You alright," Sam asked, glancing at him.

"I'm fine," Dean said, avoiding eye contact, "Help, me get rid of the body."

Sam and Dean disposed of the corpse before heading back to Mystic Falls.