Chapter 63- Monster Sympathizer

WARNINGS: Graphic Violence

Dean and Sam stared at Crowley in disbelief.

"No," Dean said.

"Why not," Crowley said, "You don't need him. You have your biological father now."

"John still raised me," Dean said, "He doesn't deserve to go to hell."

"What makes you certain of that," Crowley asked.

"He sacrificed himself to save my life," Dean said.

"He only sacrificed himself because he couldn't fight for Mary alone. Sam would've left him in the dust if you had died," Crowley reasoned, "Need I remind you of all the child abuse he put you both through? He stopped being a caring father the minute you were brought into the picture. Even when Mary was alive, he wasn't there. You were the one reassuring her when he'd randomly take off."

"That's enough," John snapped, having heard his name, "You black-eyed bitch!"

"I'm not a low-ranking demon, dumbass," Crowley said, "I'm the king of hell. So whether or not, they accept my offer, your soul still belongs in hell. And I will make sure that you go."

John raised his gun at Crowley. Dean quickly got up and had him lower his gun.

"It's not worth it. Crowley doesn't know how to stay dead," Dean said, "And shooting him will only start a war we don't need right now."

"Dean, sit down," John snapped.

"Dad... Listen to me, please..."

John turned his gun to Dean. Dean backed up in shock.

"Dad, what the hell are you doing," Sam shouted, walking up to him, "Put your gun down! What? Are you planning on shooting Dean?!"

"You keep sympathizing with these monsters," John snapped, keeping his weapon raised, "Obviously working with them has been screwing with your head, boy. Sam, let's go. Now!"

"No," Sam said.

"Now, son..."

"We're not your sons," Dean snapped.

"I'm not talking to you, Dean," John said, still holding his weapon in his face, "Sam, now!"

"So that's it, huh? Find the first chance to ditch me and you take it," Dean said, "I'm not even surprised, at this point. But you're gonna get that barrel out of my face."

"Dean..."

"I'm fine, Cas," Dean said, "You want to put a bullet in the brain? Get rid of me once and for all? Is that what you really want?"

"I want my wife back..."

"YOU ARE NOT ONLY ONE WHO LOST MOM," Dean shouted, tears rushing to his eyes, "I lost her! Sam lost her! We all lost her! Yet, you're acting like you're the only goddamn person who cared about her! You keep using that as an excuse to be a shitty father! And I kept believing and trusting you! The only person who didn't see past your bullshit was Sam!"

Dean wiped his eyes causing more tears to rush through them. He's been wanting to say this for so long. And now that he has a chance, every emotion he's stuffed down is being released with his words.