Chapter 51- Walking A Mile In Your Shoes

WARNINGS: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE

Stiles laughed at Dean and Stefan's lame attempts to strike some emotion back into him.

"You guys suck at this, you know that," Stiles taunted.

"You're in there, Stiles," Stefan said, "And we are gonna draw you out. No matter how long it takes."

"Or as long as these handcuffs keep holding me, right," Stiles mocked, "I'm a Nephilim. Although your siphoner friend managed to drain a good amount of my strength, these handcuffs can't hold me forever. And when I get free, I'm gonna rip out your heart and shove it down Sam's throat while Dean watches."

Dean turned to Stefan.

"I don't know if this is working," Dean said, "I think it's time to move on to Plan B."

"You sure you wanna do this," Stefan asked.

"I've dealt with worse," Dean shrugged.

Stefan nodded and left them alone. Dean turned to Stiles and Enzo walked inside with some tools. Dean took off his shirt and began strapping himself to a table.

"Are you gonna help me by making me watch my father create a porno with Bonnie's boyfriend," Stiles asked, "I think I'd die from embarrassment."

"You sure about this," Enzo asked, ignoring Stiles.

"I hope so," Dean said, glancing at him, "Uncle Stefan said to make him force the thing he fears the most."

Enzo took out a handsaw and other sharp objects. Then he finished restraining Dean down to the table.

"You can't hurt me, Stiles," Dean said, "And you heal too fast for us to hurt you. So... Instead, I'm gonna suffer the same way you did. Let's see what made Stiles Mikaelson turn off his humanity."

"Well, this should be fun to watch. By all means, start gutting," Stiles scoffed.

Enzo placed a muzzle on Dean's face like how Stiles had in his past life. Then he began cutting him open, making Dean cry out and strain against the restraints.

Stiles screamed in agony at the saw slicing open his chest. He tried to move away from it but failed. The woman moved on to his kidney first while taking blood as she went.

Stiles blinked as he continued watching Dean cry out in pain. Enzo sucked away any blood that spilled from him. Then he moved and began cutting out his spleen, making Dean give a muffled scream.

Stiles wished he could stop it. He wanted to die, right then but she didn't allow it. This was no longer just about the blood. This was about her making him suffer because of what he was.

Stiles blinked again as he felt himself jerk against the handcuffs.

"You can stop," Stiles said.

"I don't think I will," Enzo said, "How much do you think vampire child's fingers go for? Hm? Thousands, maybe? I guess I'll find out."

He took out a butcher's knife and held Dean's hand down.

Stiles watched as she took out the butcher's knife to cut off his pinky.

"This will be well worth at least a million dollars," she said, "You don't need it though. You're meant to be harvested."

Stiles broke the handcuffs and blasted Enzo back. He sped up to Dean and placed the knife on his heart.

"I'll kill him," Enzo said.

"I'll kill you," Stiles growled, narrowing his eyes.

Enzo took off Dean's muzzle, allowing him to speak.

"Don't hurt him," Dean said, through painful breaths.

Stiles knitted his eyebrows.

"You'll die, dumbass," Stiles spat, glaring at Dean.

"Hey, maybe I'll understand why Stiles Mikaelson did what he did then," Dean said, "Don't hurt him. Let him finish."

"No one will remember you."

"You're meant to be harvested."

"You're not my son. You're worst than a monster."

Stiles felt memories ramming through his head as he watched Dean cry out. His hand twitched as he wanted to help him... He wanted to save him. Dean didn't deserve to die the same way Stiles did. No one deserved that kind of inhumane torture.

"Uncle Klaus? When I die, I hope I find you again."

"I think, not only will you find me, but you'll also find a father who cares enough to call you his son without no regrets..."

Stiles felt tears fall from his eyes as he placed a hand on Enzo's arm.

"Please, stop," Stiles cried, "He can't take anymore. And I don't want to lose my dad... I just got him. Please, Enzo."

Enzo turned to Dean, who was wheezing weakly. Dean raised his last finger up since he could no longer talk. Enzo stepped back. Stiles turned to Dean, still suffering because of him... No, Dean was suffering for him. Never has Stiles met someone who was willing to suffer just to understand the amount of pain he went through.

"I'm sorry," Stiles croaked, placing a hand on his forehead, "Let me fix you."

Dean gave a look of relief at Stiles's offer. He healed Dean's injuries and let him up.

"It's okay," Dean whispered as Stiles hugged him, "I understand."

Stiles eventually let go of Dean and he wiped his tears.

"It's good to finally meet you, Stiles Mikaelson," Dean smiled.

Stiles huffed out a chuckle and sniffled.

"I prefer Stiles Salvatore," Stiles said.

Dean kissed him on the top of his head and thanked Enzo for his help.

"You're welcome but keep this between us," Enzo said, "Damon will kill me if he finds out... I mean that literally."

"I will," Dean said, agreeing to their secret.

Dean watched Enzo drive away before going inside. Klaus, Castiel, and Lucien stood up as they walked in.

"So?"

"I'm back," Stiles said, holding out his arms.

They all sighed in relief.

"Stiles Mikaelson," Castiel asked.

"Stiles Salvatore," Stiles corrected, "I decided to take on my father's last name. But I'll always be a Mikaelson first."

Stiles winked at Klaus, who smiled. Stefan left as well, since Sam was ready for the spell to work on Lucifer.