Chapter 48- Best Way To Wake Up

WARNING: Sexual Content; Smut

Dean rolled over as his alarm went off. He grumbled as his hand searched for the noise maker. He found his phone and grabbed it. Dean squinted his eyes as the light blinded him briefly. Then he turned off the alarm and sat up.

"Dean..."

He looked over to see Castiel shirtless in bed. Although the blanket was covering him so he may be fully naked. Dean smirked at him, remembering last night's sex, and leaned over.

"Morning, sunshine," Dean said before kissing his lips, "How long were you here?"

"All night," Castiel said, sitting up, "Klaus and Lucien are already up."

"Well, remind me to tell Klaus that I'm in love with his bed," Dean teased.

Dean got up to get dressed. Once he turned around, he got the answer of Castiel being fully naked. Dean let his eyes travel down Castiel's body... It was Jimmy's vessel but still, it had its perks either way. Dean bit his bottom lip as he stared at his groin. It hung loosely between his legs as Castiel gathered his clothes off of the ground.

"Dean, are you okay," Castiel asked, noticing he was staring.

Dean walked over and took the clothes from his hands. He tossed it on a chair and kissed him hard. Dean's arm wrapped around Castiel's waist as he did the same back.

Castiel moved to kiss his collarbone, making Dean moan. His fingers tangled in Castiel's hair. Soon he was pushed on the bed and he climbed on top of him. Dean stared up at his angel as he darted his tongue over his bottom lip. His hand gently touched Dean's cock, sending shocks of ecstasy through him.

"Fuck," Dean whispered, feeling Castiel pump him slowly.

He closed his eyes as his thumb darted across his tip. His lips parted slowly as he felt Castiel trailing his fingers up his shaft gently before wrapping around him again. Dean opened his eyes when he noticed Castiel place his hand on his throat.

"Open your mouth," Castiel said, making Dean obey, "Tongue out."

Dean stuck his tongue and he moved his hand from his neck to his mouth. He stuck his fingers inside Dean's mouth to draw out some saliva. Dean groaned as he felt Castiel continuing to stroke him. It took a lot of control to not bite down on Castiel's fingers when precum spilled from him.

"Good boy," Castiel praised, making Dean's eyes roll back, "On your stomach."

Dean rolled over and felt lifted his hips. Castiel began prepping him so he could fuck his ass easier. Dean groaned as he felt his fingers work to spread him open. He cursed gently when Castiel eventually hit his prostate.

"Fuck, Cas," Dean groaned, arching his back, "Easy back there."

He stiffened at the feeling of Castiel smacking his ass. He groaned as his fingers rubbed against it again. Then he did it repeatedly, knowing exactly what spot he was hitting. Dean fought the urge to push back on his fingers.

"Cum for me," Castiel commanded.

Dean didn't waste any time obeying that order. He ejaculated hard onto the sheets.

"Klaus is gonna kill us," Dean groaned.

"Klaus is watching," Castiel smirked.

"What," Dean snapped, attempting to turn.

Castiel smacked his ass again, making Dean be still. He felt his ears get hot with blush. Castiel removed his fingers from Dean's ass and lifted him to his knees.

"Face me," Castiel said, making Dean turn.

He noticed that Castiel wasn't lying. Klaus was watching them with a huge grin on his face. He was obviously enjoying the view of Castiel dominating Dean. Castiel moved behind him so Dean's half-hard cock was exposed for Klaus. Then he slowly had Dean sit on his lap while sliding his cock inside of him. He thrusted his hips up, making Dean's cock bounce. Dean groaned shamelessly.

"Klaus, come here," Castiel commanded, making him step forward, "Go ahead and take care of Dean from the front."

"How should I go about it," Klaus asked.

"He's been so busy," Castiel said, "He needs a bit of help relaxing... Do what you want."

Klaus smirked evilly and placed his lips around his tip. Then as Castiel thrusted upwards Dean's shaft slid deeper into Klaus's mouth. Dean reached for something to hold onto so he could stay grounded in reality. Castiel restrained his wrists, knowing what he was doing.

"No, I want you to lose yourself in pleasure," Castiel whispered in his ear, "Enjoy the feeling of Klaus's lips wrapped around while thrust myself deep inside of you."

Dean cursed as he orgasmed. He felt stars cover his vision for a moment as he worked to recover.

Once Dean was able to see correctly again, he noticed Castiel's tongue inside of Klaus's mouth. They made out with each other, battling for dominance until Castiel won.

Klaus's pants didn't last long after that. He watched Castiel lower himself to wrap his mouth around his cock. He threw his head back as he sucked him painfully slow. Dean watched them with a smirk as Klaus enjoyed the feeling of Castiel teasing him with his tongue.

"Castiel... More," Klaus whispered, looking at him.

He moved away from his cock and kissed his shaft. Then he looked at Dean as Lucien walked in.

"Bad timing," Lucien asked.

"Perfect timing," Castiel said, "Lock the door."

Lucien did and turned back around.

"Don't be shy," Dean teased, motioning for him to come closer, "Come join us."

Lucien hesitated before ridding his clothes as well. He went over and Dean kissed him, his hands exploring Lucien's body.

"You two want to make Klaus feel good," Castiel asked, moving behind him.

Lucien and Dean turned to Klaus, who stared at them in lust.

"With pleasure," Lucien smirked.

Klaus grunted as they both began licking and sucking at him. Castiel kissed Klaus's neck, making him roll his head to the side for him.

"Shit..."

Klaus spilled precum from his tip, making Dean lick it off his shaft before sucking on his tip. Klaus's eyes rolled back in pleasure as he couldn't tell what to focus on anymore. He bit his bottom lip as ecstasy built up in him. He came with a low growl.

Klaus took a few breaths before he was fine.

"Glad I joined in time," Lucien smirked, "And I need another shower."

"You and me both," Dean said, "I'll join you."

Lucien felt a shiver run through him before he and Dean went to the bathroom. Instead of showering like they were supposed to, Dean had Lucien pinned to the wall. He fucked him gently, rolling his hips and leaving hickeys on his neck. They healed over but it was still sexy for both of them. Lucien however left plenty on Dean that didn't heal over.

"Fuck... Dean," Lucien breathed, feeling himself getting close.

Dean grunted as he was also close. He kept the same pace as they clung to each other tightly. Then they seemed to cum at the same time. Dean panted and rested his head on Lucien's shoulder. After that, they made sure to actually clean up and get dressed. When they got back, it was clear Castiel had enjoyed himself as well. Since Klaus was grinning and Castiel was red in the face.

Klaus, Castiel, Lucien, and Dean walked out of the bedroom, fully dressed and with satisfied grins on their faces.

"Do I want to know," Elijah asked, noticing their cheery attitudes.

"Nope," Klaus said, grabbing some water.