Chapter 60- Balthazar

Klaus grimaced as he crashed into the living room. He stood up, preparing himself for a fight.

"Klaus? What are you doing...?"

Elijah's eyes widened as Mikael stepped into view. Kol and Rebekah stood beside Elijah and Klaus.

"How are you alive," Klaus asked, "You died. I killed you!"

"Yes, well, it seems I've been given another chance to return the favor," Mikael said, smiling smugly, "I'm gonna enjoy this..."

Mikael's words were interrupted by Lucien biting into his shoulder.

"God, he's so annoying," Lucien taunted, "I can see why killed him."

Mikael turned to Lucien shoving his hand into his chest.

"NO," Klaus yelled, racing up to him.

"Take another step and he dies," Mikael spat, looking at Klaus.

Lucien felt blood slip from his mouth as his heart pounded in Mikael's fist. His eyes strained as he looked at the bite wound on his shoulder, filling him with poison.

"Enough of this, Father," Klaus said, "He is not part of this family feud! Your undeniable hatred is with me..."

"Which why killing him will bring me such joy," Mikael said.

Mikael made a move to pull out Lucien's heart but found himself stuck. He cocked his head to the side and tried again. It was impossible. He was stuck.

"What are you doing to me," Mikael spat.

"It's not me," Klaus said, confused as well.

"It's me."

Isaac stepped forward with his eyes glowing yellow.

"Checkmate," Lucien struggled, making Mikael glance at him before staring at Isaac.

"So you're this Mikael I've heard about, huh," Isaac asked, "I heard you were quite the asshole."

Isaac had Mikael remove his hand from Lucien's chest. Klaus grabbed him before he collapsed. Lucien gasped for air as he began healing over. Klaus checked him for any wounds that didn't heal.

"I'm fine, Klaus," Lucien reassured, "I'm fine. I've dealt with worse."

"You're a idiot for trying to fight him," Klaus teased.

"You got to admit, I was pretty sexy while playing your hero for a moment," Lucien smirked.

"Indeed you were, Lucien," Klaus chuckled.

Mikael turned as he noticed himself trapped in some sort of barrier. Isaac stepped up to the barrier walls. Mikael pressed his hand against the barrier, making his arm bounce back. He glared at Isaac, who had a proud smirk on his face.

"Scared to fight me like a man," Mikael snapped.

"Oh no," Isaac said, "I got news from Cas that there's a different set of plans for you."

"What plans?"

"Say yes," Isaac said, "You accept the offer given to you and you'll live... Or you can die from that nasty bite festering on your shoulder. I'm sure you're beginning to feel that poison pumping through your veins by now."