Chapter 39- Feeling Human

WARNINGS: Hallucinations, Paranoia, and Night Terrors

Castiel was going to check on Kelly, the woman he linked with, when he heard giggling. He turned his head and saw a child staring at him. What caught his attention the most was the open cut along her neck which was still sprouting blood. Castiel stared at her as a look of pity crossed his face. He knew they weren't real. So why were the children still bothering him? Castiel flinched hard when he felt a hand touch his back. He turned around to see Kelly with an apologetic look on her face.

"I'm sorry," Kelly apologized, "I didn't mean to frighten you."

"You're fine," Castiel smiled, "How are you feeling today?"

"I'm okay," Kelly smiled, "Better than yesterday. So that counts for something, right?"

"Yes," Castiel said.

"I think I figured out a name for him," Kelly said, placing a hand on her stomach.

"What name," Castiel asked.

"Jack," Kelly said, "I think I want to name him Jack."

"Jack Kline," Castiel said, "It sounds really nice."

Kelly beamed happily.

"Thank you, by the way," Kelly said, "For helping me and taking care of us. It means a lot to me."

Castiel gave a short nod.

"I'm sure you're tired a little," Castiel said.

"Not really," Kelly said, "Not as much as I would like to be. Jack seems to have quite a bit of energy right now."

"You're really brave, Kelly," Castiel said, "He's lucky to have you as his mother."

Castiel's attention quickly shifted as sounds of yelling were heard.

"Excuse me," Castiel said, going to see what the ruckus was about.

Klaus was seen yelling at his linked mother, Hayley Marshall, who just so happened to be a werewolf. Dean walked in with Lucien behind him.

"Klaus," Dean said, trying to get his attention.

Klaus kept yelling at Hayley about something to do with her daughter and her. Hayley said something to Klaus about his anger issues killing her daughter before she was even born. Klaus's eyes darkened and he sped up to her. Dean grabbed him before he could touch her and threw him back.

"Get off me," Klaus snapped at Dean.

"What the hell is wrong with you," Dean shouted at Klaus, "THAT WOMAN IS FUCKING PREGNANT, KLAUS!"

Klaus shook with anger and stood up, facing Hayley. Dean got in between his angered gaze.

"Take a breather," Dean said, "Both of you."

"What?!"

"I said both of you," Dean snapped, turning to Hayley, "Go!"

Hayley shook her head and left the room.

"I'll go talk to her," Lucien said, following her.

Dean turned back to Klaus.

"Want to tell me how this started," Dean asked.

Klaus shook his head, keeping quiet.