Chapter 57- Obsessed With Stefan

Stefan sat up in bed and nearly jumped out of his skin at the sight of Lucifer. He was casually looking through his diary while sitting at his desk.

"You gonna get up or stare at me all day," Lucifer sassed.

"I'm considering staying in bed," Stefan sighed.

"Maybe I should join you," Lucifer smirked, looking at him suggestively.

Stefan got out of bed and went to find some clothes to wear after he had a shower.

"You have really pretty handwriting," Lucifer said.

Stefan turned and grabbed the diary out of his hands. He closed it and set it down on his shelf.

"That's private information," Stefan said.

"I'm guessing it's bad that I read over 5 entries the past two nights then," Lucifer asked.

Stefan threw a glare at Lucifer and went back to his clothes. He smirked and stood up. Lucifer stalked over to Stefan, silently. He turned around and nearly collided with him.

"What did I tell you about that," Stefan scolded, "You have to announce yourself when you get close to me!"

Lucifer smirked.

"You suggested it," Lucifer said, "There was no direct command given therefore I didn't exactly have to follow the suggestion."

"Well... I don't like commanding you to do anything," Stefan said, "I rather not have you as a puppet on a string 24/7 but, Lucifer, my patience is wearing thin."

"I get it," Lucifer said, getting closer, "You don't want to command me to do anything but you don't like certain things I do... Or so you claim."

"I don't."

"I don't believe that," Lucifer smirked, "I believe somewhere deep inside, you like this... Having me around. The flirting. The subtle touching. All of it. Why else would you refuse to command me to stop."

"Because I'm being nice," Stefan said, "You still hurt my brother, asshole!"

"In my defense, I was unaware he was your brother," Lucifer said.

"And Bonnie," Stefan said, "You hurt her!"

"Damon never let me touch her," Lucifer said, "I mentally caused some hallucinations here and there. But I never touched her."

Stefan stared at him for a moment before turning away.

"You're always so intent on others finding happiness," Lucifer said, his hands sliding across his waist, "I wonder when do you plan on actually finding romance for yourself?"

"When I'm dead," Stefan sassed, going to the bathroom.

Lucifer followed until Stefan held up a hand.

"Absolutely not," Stefan snapped.

"But..."

"No, Lucifer," Stefan said sternly, closing the door.

Lucifer nibbled on his bottom lip and then went to find someone else to bother until Stefan was done. He saw Elena walking by and went up to her. She flinched hard and backed away.

"Relax, Elena," Lucifer said, "I'm not allowed to hurt you. I rather not waste my precious energy on you anyways."

"Then what do you want," Elena asked.