Chapter 62- A Plan Where Derek Lives

Dean stood in the living room with Castiel, Klaus, and Lucien. Stiles walked in with Derek at his side. He froze as he noticed Dean was also present. He's screwed.

"Where've you been," Dean asked.

"Friend's house," Stiles said, glancing at Derek.

"Who is he," Klaus asked, narrowing his eyes at the guy, "I feel like I've seen him before."

"His name is Derek," Stiles said, lowering his eyes, "I sent you a photo, remember?"

Klaus walked closer to Derek, causing his eyes to flicker yellow.

"A werewolf," Klaus smirked, noticing the yellow coloration in his eyes, "Why does it seem like you recognize me but I don't feel the same."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Derek said, denying the accusation.

Klaus grabbed his jaw, roughly. Derek snarled and extended his claws to attack. Klaus grabbed his wrist and bared his fangs back.

"KLAUS! Enough," Dean snapped, making him back off.

Derek rubbed his jaw while Klaus smirked at him.

"Stiles, by any chance did you cast a powerful spell," Dean asked, "Like per se a resurrection spell?"

Stiles lifted his eyes to meet Dean's. The look of guilt told Dean that he did.

"During this spell did you happen to make someone in a different form," Dean asked.

"It was the only way they would survive the trip," Stiles said, "Otherwise they wouldn't make it. Their soul would've been torn apart."

Lucien knitted his eyebrows in confusion. Stiles's reasoning conveyed that he successfully brought someone back.

"Who did you bring back," Lucien asked.

Stiles swallowed thickly.

"A lover of mine," Stiles said.

"Why would bring back a lover if... Oh. Derek is the lover," Dean said.

Klaus started thinking as he soon recognized Derek Hale.

"Derek... Is his last name Hale," Klaus asked.

"Yes."

"Of all the people you have had sex with you bring back a Hale," Klaus asked judgmentally, "You have had vampires, witches, werewolves, siphoners... And you bring back a human?"

"He was my first love," Stiles said, "I... I love him, Klaus. I know you wouldn't understand..."

"I wouldn't," Klaus scoffed, "Mieczyslaw, I have raised you since you were a boy! You've seen me fall in love plenty of times! But I don't do drastic things like this because they were my first love..."

"Your first love is still alive," Stiles snapped.

"No, she isn't," Klaus said.

"Aurora... Or Lucien," Stiles asked.

"Neither of them are my first love," Klaus said, thinking back to Tatia, "My first love was a doppelganger. And she was human! This is dangerous work, Mieczyslaw!"

"Stiles, my name is Stiles," Stiles snapped, getting irritated by the name he keeps saying.

"Stiles... Mieczyslaw. They're both your name," Klaus argued.