Chapter 3- Stupid Family Drama

"Hi, I'm Elena," Elena introduced, "Sorry for eavesdropping, but I heard you were looking for someone."

"Hey," Dean said, flashing a flirty smile at her.

Sam threw a look at Dean before turning his attention to Elena.

"Yeah, we're looking for someone by the name of Damon... Damon Salvatore," Sam said.

"I've heard of him," Elena said, "Is there a reason you're searching for him at all?"

"Well, uh, I think he may be my real father," Dean said, the feeling of embarrassment creeping in, "Stupid family drama stuff."

"Really," Elena said, "I mean he's quite old now, I'm not so sure that's possible."

"I have this test," Dean said, showing her the paper, "I did the test like five times and they all came out the same. Each test was done by a different company too. It came back to that man."

Elena looked at the test and took a deep breath.

"I think I know where to find him," Elena said, "I can try getting ahold of him if you'd like?"

"Please," Sam said, "We would appreciate it so much, Elena."

"Yeah, no problem," Elena said, pulling out her phone.

She texted Damon while standing there.

"The test is real and so is the result," Elena texted, "Also they're not lying since their hearts didn't skip a beat whatsoever. This guy is actually your son."

Damon grumbled under his breath and texted Elena back.

"Have him meet me at the house tonight then," Damon texted, "We'll have a father-son bonding moment alright."

"Don't hurt him," Elena texted.

"No promises," Damon texted back.

She looked up at Sam and Dean.

"He agreed to meet you at his house tonight," Elena said, "Do you need an address?"

"Uh, we can just... Yeah," Dean said.

Elena wrote down the address and handed it to him.

"Thank you, Elena," Dean said.

"No problem," Elena said, "Hope it works out for you!"

She walked out as Damon left through the back door. Little by little, the Mystic Falls gang followed and they all met up at the Salvatore Home.

"So, Damon is a daddy," Tyler taunted, "And his son is a hunter... They're gonna tear each other apart."

"I am not a daddy," Damon said.

"The test apparently said otherwise," Bonnie said, sitting on his couch.

"Yep, you're gonna be good at this," Alaric said, "Don't worry. Eventually we'll be buying you some khakis, polo shirts, and sandals..."

"He's a hunter," Damon reasoned, ignoring the taunts sent his way, "I'm a vampire. It's not gonna work out."

"What makes you so sure," Stefan said, "I mean, Tyler is a werewolf and we're vampires, yet he's considered our friend. Alaric is a hunter and he's one of your best friends. Bonnie is a witch and so is she."

"Stefan has a point," Caroline shrugged.

"Well, in either case," Elena said, "It's a good thing I ordered takeout, so we don't have to hurry up and make a meal. Also, yes, we're having an actual dinner. We have to make a good impression."

"So dinner party," Alaric suggested.

"Sounds like it," Damon sassed, already regretting this, "Great."