Chapter 2- Hunters In Vampire's Territory

WARNINGS: Slight Supernatural Violence

Damon cradled his cup of bourbon while watching Elena speak happily to Bonnie and Caroline. A small smile grew on his face as he watched them laugh about something said.

"You good, buddy," Alaric asked, sliding into the seat across from him.

"Yep," Damon sighed, drinking from his cup, "Never better. Why?"

"You're quiet," Alaric said, "Usually you never shut the fuck up."

"Very funny, Ric," Damon muttered as Stefan, Jeremy, and Tyler slid beside them.

"What are we talking about," Stefan asked, pouring himself a drink.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out now," Alaric said, "Did you know your brother was capable of being a quiet thinker, Stefan?"

"That is unheard of," Stefan said, "This can't possibly be Damon then..."

"Oh, please..."

"Head up! A Mikaelson just walked inside," Matt said, sitting behind Alaric.

"Which one," Damon asked, setting his drink down.

"Klaus," Matt said.

"Of course," Damon muttered, standing up to be beside Elena.

Klaus walked inside with a cool demeanor about him. The Mystic Falls gang all watched him with scowls.

"Don't mind me," Klaus said, "I'm just getting myself a drink."

"What do you want, Klaus," Stefan asked, looking at him.

"Do I have to want something to be here," Klaus asked.

"You're not welcome here," Tyler said, "You know that."

"Tyler... How's your mother's bones," Klaus taunted.

Tyler got up and lunged at Klaus, making him smash a bottle against his head.

"I came here to get a drink and I suddenly feel so threatened," Klaus sassed.

"Klaus just go," Caroline said, rolling her eyes.

"Well, I can't do that, love," Klaus said, smiling at her, "I have things I need to get done in Mystic Falls."

An argument was about to break out when Sam and Dean walked inside. They took a seat by the window, chatting amongst themselves. Oblivious to the fact that vampires were currently in their presence.

"Hunters," Klaus said, looking at them.

Damon and the others followed his gaze.

"I think we took a wrong turn somewhere," Dean said, shaking his head, "This town is... Quiet. It looks more rundown if anything."

Sam set up his laptop, ignoring Dean's comments.

"Are you gonna order food or sit there," Sam sassed.

"Right," Dean said, getting up.

He walked over to order some food for him and Sam. He got the healthiest thing he could find for Sam much to his dismay. Once he got the receipt, he went back over to him.

"Hey, so get this," Sam said, turning his laptop, "Four consecutive animal attacks in the last week."

"Okay, they have an animal problem," Dean shrugged, "Not our thing. Let's go..."