Chapter 24- Craving You

WARNINGS: Slight Smut; Masturbation; Gay Sex; Hand Jobs; Voyeurism

Dean opened his eyes as he realized he fell asleep again. He grumbled and rolled over to grab his phone as he heard it ringing.

"Shit," Dean grunted, his back hitting the floor.

He looked over to see he fell off of the couch. Dean's eyes scanned the dark, looking for the familiar buzzing of his cell phone. He found it on the coffee table and answered the call.

"Hello," Dean said, rubbing his face with his hand.

"Dean... Were you sleeping," Klaus asked, noticing his voice was deeper than usual.

"I was," Dean sighed, "I somehow fell asleep again. What is it?"

"I got in contact with Lucien," Klaus said, "I can tell him you're not available..."

"No. No, I got it," Dean said, sitting up, "Where are we meeting? And when?"

"He wanted to meet now," Klaus said, "I was on my way to come pick you up."

"Shit," Dean mumbled, "I need to shower and get dressed."

"Take a quick shower," Klaus said, "I can help with the clothing situation."

"Are you sure," Dean asked.

"Of course," Klaus said, "Why not?"

"Text me when you're outside," Dean said, getting up.

Klaus hung up and Dean went to take a quick shower. On the way out of the door, he ran into Elena.

"Elena, hi," Dean said, "Did I wake you?"

"I was already up," Elena smiled, "Where are you going this late at night?"

"Uh, I have some things I need to do," Dean said, "I'll be back soon."

"Dean, are you up for doing a job," Elena asked, "You're probably exhausted still."

"I'm fine," Dean said.

"Don't overwork yourself," Elena said, "Eventually your body will crash and you will have no choice but to sleep..."

"Thank you, Nurse Gilbert," Dean teased with a smile.

Elena huffed a laugh as Dean's phone vibrated.

"I have to go," Dean said, "See you later!"

Dean walked out the door with his keys and duffle bag in his hands. Klaus popped the trunk, allowing him to put his duffle bag in there. Dean stored a gun and dagger in his clothes though so he wasn't completely bare. Then he closed the trunk and got in the passenger seat.

"Ready," Klaus asked.

"Yep..."

Klaus handed him a bag of clothes.

"Try those on," Klaus said.

Dean took the bag.

"I need your speed," Dean said, holding out his hand.

Klaus extended his fangs and bit Dean's wrist, making him grimace. Soon Klaus's hybrid venom turned into normal blood that only enhanced Dean's body. Dean quickly got in the backseat and changed as Klaus drove. He made his way back to the front seat, dressed in the clothes Klaus got him. He looked at his stubble, noticing he forgot to shave.