You walked closer as looked down on the floor to see rose petals making you tilt your head. Walking closer, you had seen Armin on one knee infront of you with a glimmering piece of object in his hand.

The living room was more spacious than ever this time with vanilla scented candles on the floor, made into a heart shape all around you and him. Seeing Armins eyes gleaming made you look away while smiling.

You turned back to him as you still had a smile present on your face.

"Come closer y/n" Armin whispered-screamed out as you did, now standing in front of him.

"Y/n, my one and only honestly, we've been through a few ups and downs but we've always made it work in the end and I would love to continue talking and working things out between us," He took a pause as he breathed out through his mouth making you giggle.

"I want to be with you every second of the day, maybe I can't cause of work, but I mean every time, so, I am in front of you today to ask you to be my fiancée" He ended it off by winking at you making your smile grow even harder.

"You're making me flustered Armin baby" you said as he smiled, "That's my job" he replied back.

"And yes, my love, I do wanna be your fiancé" He got up but accidentally knocked down one of the candles because of his eagerness. He quickly picked it up before you could.

He walked up to you as you extended your hand out for him to put the ring on as it was flashing in your face, making you stretch your hand out while smiling at it.

"Where's yours?" You asked him but started laughing when you saw him quickly put it on, "Let me do it love"

He took it off and handed it to you and you put it on his making him smile, "I'm blushing y/n" he said making you giggle, "I know baby"

Armin kissed you while cupping your face before he pulled back, "And I was thinking,"

"Uh oh, everytime you say that, that means you've been thinking a lot" you emphasized as he smiled, "I was thinking, if you would want us to move in together?"

Armin saw your surprised face and quickly retreated, "No no, you don't have to say yes, I'm not forcing you or anything"

"Armin it's not that I don't want to, I'm just surprised you know" you said rubbing his cheeks with a smile, "I don't mind Armin, I'd want to, to be honest"

He smiled placing kisses all over your face, "Great! I've been looking at a lot of condos these days, come look at them"

He said excitedly, dragging you towards his room as he then stopped, "I'll stop here for today, I know you're tired my love, sleep here and don't worry about your car. I'll wake up early to park properly so they don't tow it"

"You're highkey fiancé materiall" you dragged out playfully tracing your finger along his jaw, "Now imagine me as a husband or even...a father!" He said excitedly as you batted your eyelashes at him while smiling.

"I'm pushing it right now?" He asked as you moved your head in a figure eight motion while humming, "Mmm maybe a lil"

Armin held your hand to the bathroom as you took your clothes off and hoping into the nice, warm bath he had. He was about to leave when you called out to him.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙁𝙁𝘼𝘽𝙇𝙀 ~ 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎉