Say You Love Me - Fleetwood Mac

Start from the beginning

"Mom!"

"We'll see you tomorrow!" August said as they left. August strapped Mags into her car seat and then went to her seat.

"Mom?" She asked.

"Yes, baby?"

"What do we have to do?"

"We have to go get food at the house, bring it to daddy and your uncles then daddy is gonna come home with us."

"I love daddy." Mag said and August smiled.

"I do too baby." August handed her the cd carrier. "Pick an album?" Mags smiled and looked through them carefully.

"This one's is pink." She pointed to Ten.

"Sure is, that's daddy's band."

"I don't really like daddy's band." She shook her head.

"Oh," August replied. "Well you like Tommy, do you want Tommy?" Magnolia refered to Tom Petty as Tommy when she met him the second time. Tom loved it and said she was the only one allowed to call him that. Mags loved Tommy the most.

"Yes! Play the one about losers." Magnolia said and August smiled putting the album in. They grabbed the food and listened to it on the way to the studio. Magnolia walked in while August carried in the food. She looked around the lobby of the studio. She then saw August walk in and grab her leg as they walked into the studio. Thankfully no one was recording and they were all standing around talking. August placed the food on the table. Eddie kissed her and picked up Magnolia.

"Here comes my girl." Magnolia sang and Eddie smiled at her.

"Singing Tommy, my mags?" Eddie asked before kissing her head.

"She wanted that album on the way here."

"Why in every circumstance tom petty involved with you two?" Stone asked and August hip-checked him.

"Mom! Don't hurt Uncle Stone!" Magnolia said and August sighed.

"You heard her!" Stone said and cockily smiled at her.

"I'm sorry." She said to Mags. Eddie just smiled at her before placing her back on the ground. Stone smiled at August. "Shut up." August pointed her finger in his face.

"Okay, okay." Eddie said slinging an arm around her waist. He kissed her forehead and she leaned into him.

Everyone ate and Magnolia ran around the studio for a little bit. She sat next to Stone on the couch.

"Uncle Stone?" She asked.

"Yes, Mags?" He replied.

"How did my parents meet?" She asked in her little voice. Stone smiled at her.

"Well it was at me and Jeff's house. Your dad was staying with us for a little while before he got his own place next to your Uncle Chris." Magnolia looked at him and nodded. "It was the first night he was there, we invited everyone over to kind of welcome him."

"Did he move her because of my mom?" She asked.

"No no, he moved here because of me, Jeff, and Mike. He wanted to join the band." Magnolia nodded. "Anyways, your mom came to this get together and immediately started talking to your dad. The next morning they went on a walk together but they didn't start dating until a month or two later."

"How did they start dating?"

"At Uncle Chris and Aunt Susan's wedding they both admitted to their feelings and have been inseparable since."

"Dad loves mom a lot." Magnolia said and they both looked over at them not even a foot away from each other looking at each other with such love and lust in their eyes.

"When you're older you want someone who looks at you how your dad looks at your mom." Stone pointed. She seemed uninterested with what he had said so she got up and began interrogating Mike. He picked her up and placed her on his lap as he talked with her. Magnolia was loved by everyone, it was hard not to love her.

"Do you want to go?" Eddie asked her.

"Kind of, but if you don't want to go yet we can stay." She said rubbing her hand through his hair.

"I want to leave." He whispered. She smiled at him before grabbing his hand.

"We are gonna head out." Eddie announced and Magnolia looked at them sadly. "What's wrong?" Eddie kneeled down to ask her.

"Uncle Mike wasn't done with his story." She sobbed. August sighed and rubbed Eddie's back.

"Well we can wait." Eddie said and her smile grew back.