•nineteen•

I woke up to Austin rolling over, grabbing me by the waist and pulling me into him, his hand going under my silky top and resting on my belly.

"I'm not letting you go yet.." he whispered in my ear, his raspy morning voice slightly less harsh than the morning after a show. I wasn't sure which I liked better.

"Just let me go pee baby, I swear I'm coming right back. I'm not ready to get out of bed yet either.." I peeled his hand away from my stomach, he groaned in protest as I laughed and kissed his cheek. "I'll be back before you can fall back asleep."

"Don't underestimate my abilities ma'am..." he laughed.

I slid out from between the sheets and walked down the stairs to the bathroom. I had no idea what time it was but I was in no hurry to leave our bed this morning.

Austin wasn't kidding about his ability to fall back asleep, he was snoring softly as I crawled back in bed beside him. He hummed happily as I snuggled up to him, my back to his chest. He wrapped his arm around me, his hand on my breast.

"Sleep baby.." I said quietly, still wanting him to get as much rest as he could. Knowing this was better sleep than he had in a while.

"I might.. I might not. I haven't decided yet." He whispered in my ear. Kissing along the edge of it and gently sucking on my earlobe. He ran his finger gently around my nipple through the thin fabric of my top.

"Nothing about what you are doing right now has me thinking you might be going back to sleep. At least I'm not going to be.." I groaned as he rolled my nipple between his fingers and buried his face into my neck. Sending goosebumps all over my skin, my hips grinding into him instinctively, feeling his hard cock against my ass.

"I didn't say anything about going back to sleep right now, but maybe after we are done..." his hand left my breast and traveled to between my legs, rubbing his fingers against the already damp fabric of my shorts. "We can take a nap before breakfast."

"That sounds like an amazing morning actually..." I said as I rolled over, pushing him onto his back and straddling him. I leaned down and kissed him, my hands on his chest as he tangled his hands in my hair pulling me closer to him. I felt his dick twitching under me, I moaned into our kiss, rolling my hips against him.

"Damn baby, you already feel so good on top of me, and I'm not even inside you yet. Your pussy feels so good rubbing on my cock in these shorts..." he grabbed my ass with both hands and helped me grind into him just how he wanted. He closed his eyes and bit his lip, taking several deep breaths.

I needed him inside of me so badly, he was grinding me against him, his dick pressing into my clit just enough to make me need more. "I had every intention to climb on top of you and tease you until I had you begging for me, but I can't. I need you so bad.." I pulled my camisole over my head and tossed it to the side, Austin groaned and palmed both my breasts in his hands. My pussy responding, clinching and throbbing as he caressed my breasts, teasing my nipples. I climbed off of him, dropping my shorts to the floor. Austin watched me, stroking himself as he waited on me to climb back on top of him.

"Do you know how crazy it makes me to watch you touch yourself like that Austin? Fuck... it's so sexy." I said as I watched him, licking my lips as I crawled back on the bed between his legs. He kept stroking himself, I lowered my lips over the tip of his cock while he watched. A deep growl coming from his throat as I licked and sucked his tip while he stroked himself.

"Fuck that's perfect baby.. your mouth always feels so good." He said as I bobbed my head up and down quickly on him, sucking harder on his tip. He pulled his hand away from himself and tangled his fingers in my hair, pushing my head further down his cock, a moan escaping my mouth as he pushed me down. His hips rolling under me as I reached up taking his balls in my hand and massaging them gently. "Goddamn baby.." he hissed.