•six•

We snuck into the empty kitchen, everyone else in the house were in the conversation pit caught up in a very heated discussion about who played Willy Wonka better, Gene Wilder or Johnny Depp.

"If you say Johnny Depp, I'll walk out that fucking door Mr. Post. No disrespect to Johnny of course.." I whispered to Austin over the spread of bagels, pastries and fruit. We were trying to steal a few more moments of peace before the rest of the team realized we were rambling about. He fixed us both large mugs of steaming coffee.

"Oh thank god you said that. I know how mesmerizing of a man Johnny is, but no one can top Gene Wilder ever..." he reached out for a fist bump and I giggled "how do you like your coffee, sweetheart?"

"3 cream, 2 sugar..."

"Yes ma'm!" He stirred my cup and passed it to me. Taking his black.

"Holy shit!! They have finally come up for air you guys!!" Eli rounded the corner and busted us. We were frozen, Austin with his arm stretched across the island feeding me a bite of strawberry "oh dear god, and they are already doing cute shit..."

Austin and I both burst out laughing at Eli's taunts. Austin catching my eye, his grin enough to make my stomach flutter.

Tia and Kenna both walked in the kitchen after him. Placing their breakfast dishes in the dishwasher.

"Looks like you two have hit it off pretty well. It looks good on you Austin." Kenna touched his arm and looked at him knowingly. I saw him blush slightly, his eyes meeting mine.

"I think so too Kens, at least I hope so." He replied to her, never breaking our gaze.

"You got it bad Posty...." Eli smirked from across the kitchen, his own coffee cup.

"Oh Eli hush! Let them be! It's cute!" Kenna swatted him away and he laughed.

"You still available for our shopping trip today Sara. Or has Austin already pinned you down for the whole day?" Tia hopped on a bar stool beside me.

"I already took care of that actually.." Austin smirked under his breath as he walked behind me.

"Austin!" I scolded and laughed "you are terrible."

"I'll let you make plans, come get me when you are ready to head back to your place for your things." He pecked me on the temple and pinched my waist as he walked in to the living room.

"Well... I do kinda have a hot date with him tonight, but I definitely want to take you girls out and about before then." I said, not hiding my excitement about our plans for later tonight.

"A date? Like dinner? For real?" Tia asked as she and Kenna met eyes.

"What?? You guys have me nervous now.. why are you looking at each other like that?" I half heartedly joked.

"It's definitely not a bad thing Sara, it's actually a pretty big deal. I know I told you he hadn't shown any interest in anyone in a while but an actual date? I don't think he's had a date since he moved to Utah. I told you I think he really likes you!"

"I don't even know how to respond to this.. you guys this is intense. A good intense, but very intense. This is not at all where I saw this going when I showed up last night." I nervously picked at the leaves on the left overs of a strawberry on my plate.

"Kenna and I knew you sounded like someone Austin would like from Eli telling us about you." Kenna chimed in.

"Speaking of, I know you said Eli didn't mention anything bad about me to Austin, but what exactly has Eli told you about my past relationship?" I had been dreading asking them this. I didn't want anymore sympathy.