Play To Much

Fatima makes it back home with the girls

Fatima: What y'all want to drink?

Andi: Something strong.

Aisha&Angela: What sis said.

Fatima: Well hen it is.

They pour themselves up a shot.

Fatima: Okay so let's do this, this weekend is about us. No kids, no husbands, no parents, just the 5 of us. Well 6, counting Faith. We going to enjoy ourselves and turn up. And the first to fold ( cry ) has to do something everybody else agrees on.

Girls in union: Deal

Fatima: Well y'all better get it out y'all system now because once we get word that they've landed, that's when everything starts.

Andi: Okay then.

Knock knock knock

Fatima went to open the door.

Fatima: Hey Faith come on in. The ladies are in the front room. You want something to drink?

Faith: Give me something strong.

Fatima: Aight bet

It's been 2 hours and the girls are all lit at this point.

Faith: What's the freakiest thing you've done with y'all husband.

Fatima: Well

Andi: Nope you disqualified because what tf haven't y'all done.

Aisha: I can answer that. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Fatima: Well there's something but I'm not sure if it's considered freaky but, he and I have never had phone sex. Now he has watched me masturbate being in my presence but not while we were on the phone.

Faith: Never?

Fatima: Never. He'll literally be away for work, and I'll be horny asf missing him. I'll drop the kids off with either Andi or my mom and go where he's at, fuck him and do a whole turn around.

Andi: Oh she ain't lying about that.

Faith: Well you should give it a try. You just might like it.

Fatima: I don't know, that shit just gonna piss me off. I like to feel my man inside me. I can't think about him fucking me with no penetration.

Angela: Your ass just spoiled that's what it is.

Over with the men.

They flight just landed In Vegas and they called their wives.

Fatima: Hey baby,

Zac: I see somebody waited up for my call.

Fatima: I'm actually sitting here with the girls, having drinks.

Zac: Oh y'all lit lit.

Fatima: Not enough, we might step out tonight. Go to the bar or something.

Zac: FATIMA NICOLE MARIE TAYLOR, no the hell you not. Not this time of night at that. Please don't make me do a whole turn around because I will.

Fatima: And what you gonna do daddy? You not going to be able to catch up with me baby.

Zac: Fatima please don't play with me. I see you trying me tonight.

Fatima: Ain't nobody playing, I'm dead ass.

Zac: You know what keep playing with me. I will literally be on the next flight out.