Changing plans

Zac stood there in tears!!

Fatima: Well you gonna let me in. Or you just going to stand there and look shocked?

Zac: I'm sorry, baby come in.

They embrace each other crying, not letting go.

And he kisses her passionately.

Fatima: I couldn't go through another day without you being in my presence.

Zac: Baby wow, this really just made my whole day turned for the better.

Fatima: I brought you a home cooked meal by the way.

Zac: So I bought food for nothing?

Fatima: There's always, later.

Zac: Well thank you baby.

Fatima: You're welcome my king. Now hurry up so I can spend some quality time with my husband.

Zac: Yes, ma'am.

Zac sat down and ate while they talked. Fatima gave Ava a bath and fed her. She sings and talks to her. And shortly after Ava was sound asleep. She lay her down in the bed. Fatima walks over to Zac and sits on his lap.

Fatima: Baby what's on your mind?

Zac: I just love my lil family. I know that in the near future, it's only going to continue to grow.

Fatima: I can't wait to see our family grow.

Zac: They're going to always be in each other's life. And have a bond that your siblings and you have.

Fatima: Its amazing how God have showed up in our lives and blessed us. Sometimes we want to plan things in our own timing but it's always God timing and his plan.

Zac: You right about that.

Fatima: Let's go take a shower. 

Zac: You just wanna see me naked don't you?

Fatima: We don't gotta take a shower for me to do that. I can just get you naked.

Zac: Oh really?

Fatima: Don't try me Luther.

Zac: Okay then Nicole Marie.

Fatima: Ooouuu I like that.

Zac: You're a mess.

Fatima: Come on.

Zac: After you my queen.

They go into the bathroom and begin to undress each other and got into the shower.

Fatima: Shit this water feels amazing.

Zac: Now I can deal with this. Because your ass be trying to burn the skin off a nigga dick.

Fatima: You're so dramatic.

Zac: ( laughing ) I'm dead ass..

Fatima: Whatever.

Zac: Baby

Fatima:  What's up?

Zac: Thank you for being here.

Fatima: Baby I told you that I couldn't go another day without you being in my presence. I was missing you, your kisses, your embrace, the way you make love to me, everything.

Zac: Oh yeah?

Fatima: Yes, and I would love for you to make love to me right now. But we have to have a honesty and heart to heart conversation first. So let's finish our shower and sit and talk.

Zac: Okay, we can do that.

They finished up their shower and dries off and walked back into the room.

Fatima: Have a seat.

Zac sits down and Fatima sits on his lap

Zac: So talk to me.

Fatima: I want to talk to you about you getting back into therapy. Over the past couple of months you've been dealing with a lot of trauma and I see you falling into depression. And I don't want that for you. I've been here as much as I can and as hard as I can. But baby you're hiding your true emotions and feelings. And I can only be here as much as you allow me to. But you're not opening up. You're shutting down and not expressing yourself.

Zac: It hurts, it hurts so much.

Fatima: I know it does baby and I don't want those emotions to soon turn into anger. Like I told you baby, I'm here every step of the way.

Zac: I know baby. And you just showing up here today means the world to me. I was missing y'all so much but I know that you have work, clients, our daughter to focus on.

Fatima: Yes I have all those things. But you comes first. Like I said before, if we aren't right, then we can't be right for our daughter.

Zac: And you always make that your main priority.

Fatima: And I always will.

Zac: I love you.

Fatima: And I love you so much more.

Fatima starts tearing up.

Zac: Baby what's wrong?

Fatima: There's something that I have to tell you.

Zac: What baby?

Fatima: I know we had a conversation 2 months ago about us having another baby. And we said that we would consider having another one when Ava turns 1. Well it's not going to happen then.

Zac: Baby don't tell me you changed your mind?

Fatima: No baby I didn't. It's just life happen, and everything suddenly changed.

Zac: So when do you want to have another baby?

Fatima: Let's say in about 7 1/2 months?

Zac: Wait!! ( thinking ) baby you're pregnant?

Fatima: ( smiling ) Yes, Congratulations daddy We're going to have another baby.

Zac: Baby I love you so much..

Fatima: I love you too baby.

Zac just kisses her stomach.

Zac: Baby thank you.

Fatima: No thank you daddy.

Zac kisses her and held her in his embrace.