Family Meeting

It's Sunday and everybody is on their way over to the Taylor house. Fatima is in the kitchen finishing up the sides while Zac is on the grill.

Darius: Sis, she's so perfect. I can't wait to have a family of my own.

Fatima: Thank you bro. And make sure you have a family with the right person. You don't want to end up with a crazy, controlling person. Make sure she's right for you.

Darius: Definitely going to always do that. You, Aisha and Angela, are crazy and now there's Andi. So I got 4 sisters now.

Fatima: We're definitely that.

Zac come back in then house

Zac: Good morning bro

Darius: Good morning bro.

Zac walks up behind Fatima and placed his hands on her waist and kissed her on her neck.

Fatima: Baby what are you doing?

Zac: Just loving on my wife that's all

Fatima: Well are you almost finished?

Zac: Yes, everything's bout done.

Fatima: Well I'm almost finished in here too.

Zac: Baby everything looks and smells good.

Fatima: Well thank you baby. Everybody will be here soon, so we can start setting the table.

Zac: Okay baby.

Darius: Y'all need help with anything?

Fatima: In fact you can help Zac while I go get myself and Ava dressed.

Darius: Okay I can do that.

Fatima: Thank you.

Darius: It's no problem sis.

Zac and Darius set the table up and Fatima went upstairs to get herself and Ava dressed.

Zac: So bro how long are you down here for.

Darius: That's what I wanted everyone here so I could tell everybody together.

Zac: Between you and me. You have an amazingly strong sister and even tho she try so hard to not show it, she misses you.

Darius: I miss her too. I miss everybody. That's why I wanna make things right.

Zac: Well I'm glad you made it right with her.

Fatima comes back downstairs.

Fatima: What y'all down here talking about.

Zac: Nothing, just catching up.

Fatima: uh huh

Everybody made it for Sunday dinner.

Zac: I think that's them outside.

Fatima: Okay well let 'em in.

Zac answers the door.

Zac: Well hello family, come on in.

Everybody comes in and say their hello's.

Darius: Can everyone have a seat. I wanna talk to y'all.

Everybody was seated.

Anita: So what's so important that you called this meeting?

Darius: I want to apologize to each of you for how I left. It was selfish and I wasn't thinking about the consequences of my actions and how it would affect everyone, especially you Ti. Mama and pops I know that you didn't raised any of us to turn our backs on family or just up and leave without saying anything for that matter. So I apologize for how I went about things, and I had to start with Ti first. I hurt everybody but I really hurt you because other then mama, you're the second thing to a mother figure that I we have.