The Bar

It's been a couple days and Zac and Fatima just been enjoying their time together with their daughter. Fatima also received a letter in the mail that she's been waiting for. She finally got the results back from her bar exam. She's was scared and nervous to open it.

Zac: Baby you got mail

Fatima: This is what I been waiting for. This is the result back from my bar exam.

Zac: Open it and see how you do?

Fatima: Baby what if I didn't pass. Then ima have to take it all over again. ( pacing the floor )  

Zac: Baby look at me, calm down. It's going to be okay, you got this. 

Fatima: Can we say a prayer?

Zac: Ofc we can baby.

They say a prayer.

Fatima: You're so amazing. Thank you for keeping me calm.

Zac: I got you baby. I'm right here.

Fatima: Well here goes nothing. 

Fatima opens the envelope and pulled out the results.

Dear Candidate:
The State Board of Law Examiners congratulates you on passing the Georgia State bar examination held on feb 18-19,  You have now been certified to practice law in the Georgia state jurisdiction.

Fatima is crying..

Zac: Baby what does it says?

Fatima: I passed with a 310 score.

Zac: Wow baby that's amazing. Congratulations. We gotta celebrate.

Fatima: I did it baby. I really didn't it.

Zac: I knew you could do it baby. You gotta stop doubting and second guessing yourself.

Fatima: I know baby. I'm trying.

Zac: So what's next?

Fatima: I have to get "sworn in" after sworn in. I am licensed to practice law.

Zac: Which then you'll be a lawyer?

Fatima: Attorney baby.

Zac: Aren't they the same.

Fatima: In a way. Every attorney is a lawyer but not every lawyer is an attorney.

Zac: Ohh I see. Well I'm so proud of you baby.

Fatima: Them long days, sleepless nights were worth it.

Zac: Yes they were. Now we gotta celebrate.

Fatima: Definitely got to celebrate. I also got to call Andi because she helped me in so many ways. Matter of fact I'ma invite everybody over. Plus Angela and Bryan will be back in town. They've released mama Brenda from the hospital and they're getting things in order to move her here.

Zac: I love it. And I'm glad everything went well with her. And Andi going to be so proud. And Ooouu I got my very own lawyer. And she fine as fuck too, and she's mine, and I can do what I want when I want went her.

Fatima: Yes you do and I'm all yours.

Zac: I gotta run somewhere baby. You going to be okay here by yourself?

Fatima: Yes baby I'll be fine.

Zac: you sure

Fatima: Yes baby I'm sure.

Zac: Okay, I'll be right back. It want be long.

Fatima: Okay baby. Drive safe and I love you.

Zac: I love you too baby.