Keep Trying Me

It's the weekend and Zac, Fatima, Jordan, and Andi are all out at the store shopping for thanksgiving dinner.

Fatima: Andi girl seeing them with the girls is everything to me.

Andi: I'm saying, just look at them in daddy mode.

Fatima: Right, and damn it's so fucking sexy. Zac not my brother.

Andi: lol girl I know what you mean.

Zac: Ti, what y'all doing?

Fatima: Here we come. We're just admiring our husbands.

Zac: Well how I look?

Fatima: You look damn good baby. ( kisses him )

Andi: Not in front of the babies.

Fatima: How you think they got here.

They all laughed.

Karen: Well hey Zac.

Zac: Baby what else do we need?

Fatima: I think we got everything.

Karen: So you can't speak.

Fatima: No the fuck he can't.

Karen: Who the fuck talking to you?

Fatima: Bitch-

Andi: Hold up sis. I got this.

Karen: And what tf you gonna do?

Andi: See she's pregnant, she can't beat your ass, but I sure the fuck can and will.

Karen: Try it

Jordan: Baby it ain't even worth it.

Fatima: Let's get the fuck out this store before I have to body me a bitch.

They walked up front.

Zac: Baby you and Andi take the girls to the car, Jordan and I got the rest.

Fatima: And leave you in here with that delusional ass bitch.

Zac: Fuck her, my concern is you. So baby can you please get off your feet and go to the car.

Fatima: Okay, yes baby I will.

She kisses him and her and Andi went to the car.

Andi: You handled yourself good.

Fatima: Andi, she lucky I'm pregnant. And I'm leaning not to react when that's what they want.

Andi: I know her blood boiling.

Fatima: Well she keep trying it, her ass gonna be lifeless.

Back in the store.

Karen: Where your bitch and her sidekick at.

Zac: Karen this will be you last fucking time disrespecting my wife. You so fucking sad, you don't do nothing but walking around fucking with people. One day you gonna fuck around and in end up lifeless. And you keep disrespecting my wife ima let her fuck you up, pregnant or not.

Karen: Fuck you and her.

Zac: Karen you could never make me leave my family for you. You could never be for me what Fatima has been for me. And you definitely couldn't satisfy me the way that she does. She's all woman, why you think I married her and now we're about to have our second child together. The way she rides me, to the way she taste, to the way that ass bounce back when I'm hitting it from the back. Yea if I was you I'll be mad too. Now get the fuck out my face before I call her back in here and really let her beat your ass.

Karen: You don't mean that.

Zac: I'm about to fucking go to jail.

Cashier: You need me to call security.

Zac: I'm good. She can stand there and talk to her damn self.

Cashier: People like her will never learn until they get they ass whoop or end up in a body bag.

Zac: Oh believe me she don't know who she fucking with.

Cashier: Well y'all have a good day.

Zac: You as well.

They paid for their things and walked to the car and put the bags in and drove off.

Jordan: Y'all good?

Fatima: Yea we good.

Jordan: That's good.

Fatima: That bitch lucky. She keep trying it, ima end her fucking life. And that's pregnant or not.

30 mins they make it back home. The women get the girls and took them in the house and the men grabs the bags.

Andi: Sis you good?

Fatima: Yes, I'm good. Ava and I about to get us a nap.

Andi: Okay well we gonna get out of here. I'll call you later

Fatima: okay sis. Love y'all, drive safe.

Andi: We love you too.

And and Jordan leaves.

Zac: Come here baby.

Fatima: What's wrong?

Zac: I just want to apologize for what happened in the store.

Fatima: Baby you have nothing to apologize for. Her actions isn't on you.

Zac: I know but I still want to apologize.

Fatima: Zac, baby I love you but don't apologize for the things that she's doing, because It's not your fault. But that bitch keep trying me and ima give her mama a reason to wear that black dress.

Zac: I have nothing to say to that. But I love you baby.

Fatima: And I love you so much more. Now can we put everything up so we can lay down and take a nap together?

Zac: No you and Ava can go lay down and I'll put everything up. Then I'll come lay down with you.

Fatima: Okay, that's fair.

Zac: Okay, go relax and I'll be up there in a min.

Fatima: Okay baby.

Fatima went upstairs and got Ava asleep. She lye her down in her bassinet and went and took her clothes off and laid in the bed. About 30 mins later Zac does the same. He rubs her stomach and they just talked until they fell asleep.