Heart To Heart

They make it back home.

Zac: Fatima baby come sit, let's talk.

Fatima: How did everything go with the building?

Zac: that's what I wanted to talk to you about.

Fatima: What's up, talk to me.

Zac: Well I loved it. I can do so much with it. Not only start a real estate business but  your very one law office.

Fatima: well if you feel safe and secure with it then go for it.

Zac: I want you to come with me and give it another look.

Fatima: I can do that.

Zac: So what did you wanna talk to me about?

Fatima: Zac what we have is deep. I mean like for real deep.

Zac: I think anybody can see that.

Fatima: I want us to talk about going to counseling together. Look baby I want us to work. I don't want us to be like our past relationship where we break up, get back together. Break up and get back together. Which means that we both have trauma from our past that we have to heal from. Everything seems perfect right now. But what happens when things aren't okay? How are we going to deal with it?

Zac: You're right. And I think it's a good idea. Baby I want to know you, all of you. I want us to know each other. I don't ever want to go through something and we don't know how to mentally and emotionally get through it because of our own trauma. Baby I love you and I don't want to lose what we have. I don't want to lose us.

Fatima: And baby we're want. That's why we have to talk about things we aren't comfortable or too afraid to talk about. Things we have to mentally and emotionally heal from.

Zac: So when do we start? How do we go about doing it?

Fatima: ima search around and make some calls Monday.

Zac: Thank you baby.

Fatima: For what?

Zac: For this. For wanting to go through this with me. I know you're scared baby. But whatever it is, we can get through it together.

Fatima: Zac it's so much that you don't know. So much that I haven't told anyone. But you right, we will get through it together.

Zac: I got you baby. And always will. I want ever let you hurt alone.

Fatima: Also Zac, I need you to stop being so hard on yourself. Baby you aren't perfect, and you don't have to be perfect for me. I know your heart baby. You're the man that I love.

Zac: I love you too baby.

Fatima: No Zac, you're not listening to me. I'm in love with you. When I first met you I was broken. I had just got out of a relationship that ended badly. After that breakup I said fuck love, I don't want it. But you came into my life 6 months ago and switched everything up. You made me fall in love with you. You open me up and now I don't want nobody else but you.

Zac: And you always got me. Fatima the moment I met you in that bar, I was already gone for you. When I looked into your eyes, I saw that man that you saw in me and I believed in him, and I want to be him. Fatima I wasn't always this man because I never knew how to be him. There was no fight inside of me, because nobody ever made me want to fight nor made me feel like I was worth the fight.

Fatima: Zac baby look at me. Don't ever sell yourself short. You are worth the fight. And not only that, you are worthy to be loved. I didn't fall in love with you because of how you make me feel. I feel in love with you because of the fight that I saw in you. Yes you've made bad choices/decisions in your life just like we all have. But that doesn't make you less of a man or make them better than you. It's time for you to stop projecting your past onto who you are today. You deserve better than that. And you owe yourself more.

Zac: Baby I love you. And promise me that you'll never give up on me.

Fatima: Zac I will never give up on you. If that was the case, I would've gave up back then.

Zac: And I will never give up on you. You build me up from nothing.

Fatima: Zac you were always something. You just needed to see that in yourself. Zac you're stronger then you give yourself credit for.

Zac: How did I get so lucky? Like where did you come from?

Fatima: I Feel like we needed each other, and that's why we're here today.

Zac: Fatima?

Fatima: yes baby?

Zac: why are you so perfect?

Fatima: I'm not perfect Zac. I've made mistakes and decisions that I'm not proud of, but they made me want better for myself so I chose better.

Zac: oh so you chose me?

Fatima: No Zac, we chose each other.

Zac: Fatima promise me that we can always do this. Sit down and have a heart to heart conversation no matter how ugly it is.

Fatima: Zac I promise. And I also want us to pray together.

Zac: I would love for us to do that.

Fatima: Good. It's important for us to do it. If God brought us together. He can take us and get us through anything.

Zac: Wowww!!

Fatima: what baby?

Zac: I just never met anyone like you. And it amazes me that I found someone that I could have these conversations with.

Fatima: I've never met anyone like you either. This is new to me.

Zac: well I pray that we will continue to be that for each other.

Fatima: We will, communication is key. And if we can't have honest conversations and be able to converse with each other without it getting heated, then what are we doing?

Zac: communication definitely is key.

Fatima: If everything is all about the physical connection and the mentally and emotionally connection isn't there, then we really have nothing at all.

Zac: You're such a deep person. Like how did I end up with you? It's amazing.

Fatima: Zac baby no, how did I end up with you? You're so in tune with your emotions, it's sexy that's asf. I love that about you. Never stop being that.

Zac: I'm just an emotional person. And it's because I been through so much.

Fatima: Well baby we will get through it together, little by little. Ima always be here beside you no matter what. And I will never let you lose yourself.

Zac: And ima always be the same for you.

Fatima: Well baby it's late and we both have to be up early for work.

Zac: This was nice. We should do this often. Shut everyone and everything out and get within us.

Fatima: I'm down for that. I love you baby and good night.

Zac: Good night baby and I love you more.