Family Gathering

Zac is cooking and the family are arriving.

Knock knock knock

Fatima: Hey family, come on in I've missed you all.

Angela: We've missed you too.

Fatima: Girl we've been so busy trying to get everything together before the baby comes.

Aisha: That's pretty soon.

Fatima: Andi how've you been?

Andi: I've been good.

Fatima: And men how have y'all been?

Jordan: Busy busy busy.

Fatima: Mike, Bryan?

Mike: I've been good

Bryan: Yea we've all been good.

Fatima: We'll that's good.

Aisha: Where's bro?

Fatima: out in the back grilling.

Aisha: He ain't burning up nothing is he?

Fatima: Don't do my man.

Aisha: I'm just saying.

Fatima: Well y'all have a seat. He'll be in, in a min.

Aisha: Y'all don't have that much time to go.

Fatima: yes, we went to our last appointment yesterday.

Aisha: And how did that go?

Fatima: it went good. Baby has dropped.

Zac come back in the house.

Zac: Familyy.. How's everyone?

Aisha: We're all good.

Zac: That's good.

Aisha: I heard you was out burning up something.

Zac: Bro don't do no burning.

Fatima: Aisha you gonna keep trying my man and we gonna have problems sis.

Aisha: lol I know bro be throwing down

Zac: And do.

Zac finished grilling and they all sat at the table and ate.

Fatima: To bad mom and dad couldn't be here. They out on vacay living they best lives.

Aisha: I know right.

Fatima: Ma'am you can't talk. You and Angela were just on vacation back to back.

Aisha: touché.

Angela: So what's this gathering about?

Fatima: We just thought that we'll have y'all over before the baby comes. Because when she comes it'll be a min before we have anybody over. Just until she gets home shots. And plus we wanna have that bonding time with her before we allow people to come around.

Aisha: I can definitely understand that.

They sat and talked for about 2-3 hours. It was getting late so everyone decided to head home.

Fatima: Jordan and Andi can I talk to you real quick?

Andi: sure what's up?

Fatima: So Zac and I was talking and we wanna give y'all the old house.

Jordan: Are you serious?

Zac: yes, we want y'all to have it.

Andi: Well thank you so much.

Fatima: You're so welcome.

Jordan: Well sis we gonna get out of here. We love y'all and talk to y'all later.

Fatima: Okay bro, We love y'all too. Drive safe.

Jordan and Andi leaves and Zac cleans the kitchen while Fatima sits and talk to him. Shortly after he gets finished.

Zac: Baby you ready?

Fatima: Yes,

They go up stairs and gets in the shower. 25 mins later they get out.

Zac: I think I like seeing you pregnant. That's a whole other turn on.

Fatima: oh do you?

Zac: Yes I do

Fatima: I see.

They dry off and gets dressed. Then get in the bed.

Zac: Hey daddy's princess. How's daddy baby doing? You ready to make your appearance in the world? Baby girl you are a blessing to mommy and daddy. There's was a time in my life where I couldn't even picture myself being a dad because I never thought I was good enough to be one. But the moment we fought out we were pregnant with you. Suddenly my whole thought process changed. You and your mom are my life. Y'all are my heartbeats. I'm nothing without you two of you and I love y'all with everything in me. Baby girl you can always count on both you mom and I. We love you and can't wait to you get home. So be good for mommy tonight. Goodnight! ( kisses her stomach )

Fatima: Baby you have such a pure heart. And I just keep falling deeper and deeper in love with you. You and our daughter are my life. And we will always protect you, in love, care, nurturant, etc. My heart is forever yours. You and our daughter both. I love you so much baby.

Zac: I love you too baby. And we're in this forever and forevermore. ( kisses her )

Fatima sings to Zac and Ava and they fall asleep.