The Maldives

2 nights prior

Zac: Fatima baby we gotta get going. Our flight leaves in 2 hours.

Fatima: I'm coming baby

Fatima comes downstairs.

Zac: You ready?

Fatima: yes baby, I'm ready.

They leave and head to the airport. About 45 mins later they make it. Parked and went into the airport and checked in.

Zac: baby you want something before we get on the plane? We got 30 hours until we get to our destination.

Fatima: I guess I can get something.

They get some snacks to hold them over. About 1 hour or so later they caught their flight.

Zac: Well here goes nothing..

Fatima: Let's go Mr.Taylor

Fast forward to the night of. ( The Maldives )

It's midnight and it's Zac's and Fatima's one year anniversary. And they both gives each other their first gift.

Zac: Happy Anniversary Mrs.Taylor

Fatima: Happy Anniversary Mr.Taylor.

Zac: Here's your first gift, open it. But read the card first.

To My Queen
Ti, when I met you a year ago, my plan was to never fall in love with you. I said that I would never fall in love again. But you made it so easy too. At night I just lie in bed and cry because I don't know what I've done to be blessed with a woman like you. I know that it's not going to always be easy, but I promise to always make you feel safe and secure in us. I was never taught what love was, but waking up to you everyday and looking into those beautiful brown eyes, I see a forever love. You give me hope on weary days. You give me peace when I'm afraid, and guidance when I'm lost. Fatima you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you and I promise to always be the man that you deserves. I love you baby. Always and forever.

Fatima is in tears.

 Fatima: Wow this is beautiful!!

Zac: I'm glad you like it.

Fatima: Baby I love it. Now here's your First gift. But read the card first.

To My Husband To Be
Zac, when I met you a year ago, my intentions was to never fall in love with you. I told myself that it would be just sex and that's it. But there was something inside you that I knew I needed. Something that I gravitated to and didn't want to walk away from. I never knew how much I needed you until I saw my life without you. Zac when I look into your eyes I see love, I see light, I see someone who's scared. But Zac, baby you don't ever have to be afraid. I got you, and I will never give you a reason to feel like I don't. You are the man that I fall deeply in love with everyday. And yes, it's not going to always be perfect, But I promise that we will fight through every bad day together. I love you baby, you are my forever more.

Zac is in tears.

Zac: Damn, this is wow

Fatima: you like it.

Zac: I love it baby.

Fatima: I'll be right back.

Fatima goes into the bathroom, cuts the shower on and walks back into the room. She walks over to him and takes off his shirt off and unfasten his pants.

Fatima: Come with me.

Zac: Where we going?

Fatima: In the shower.

They walked in the bathroom. And Zac kisses and undresses her.

Zac: Tell me what you want me to do.

Fatima: I want you to fuck me.

Zac picks her up. And carry her into the shower. He put her up against the shower wall and slides his dick inside her and fucks her.

Zac: Shit baby I love the warmth of you.

Fatima: shit daddy harder

Zac goes harder and speeds up as the hot steamy water falls against their bodies.

Zac: ( whispers in her ear) cum for me baby.

Zac speeds up

Fatima: shiitt Don't stop.

Zac: mmm fuck, I'm about to cum

Fatima: ( whispers in his ear ) cum inside me daddy.

Zac goes harder and they both cum together.

Zac: I'm not finished.

Zac put Fatima leg on his shoulder and licked her pussy.

Fatima: mmmm shiitt right there.

Zac speeds up

Fatima: No baby slow down

Zac goes slower.

Fatima: fuckkk just like that.

Zac sucks her clit and she cums

Fatima: fuck that was good.

Zac: girl you wild

Fatima: oh you ain't seen nothing yet

Zac: lets shower and go to sleep. We got a day ahead of us

They shower and went to sleep.