Blood

Fatima look pissed

Andi: Ti what does it say?

Fatima: Andi, Ima kill them

Fatima: Wait so Miles Jones is really Jamal Johnson and he's been working with them this whole time.

Andi: Yep!

Fatima: So that's why the fuck we haven't heard anything?

Andi: It explains why.

Fatima: This is the same Mf that came to my office a couple months ago asking questions about someone I knew nothing about.

Andi: That's crazy.

Fatima: Andi why they keep fucking with us. Like we literally be in our own world, minding our business, not bothering nobody. And Mfs chooses to fuck with us.

Andi: I don't know sis.

Fatima: I got something for they ass tho.

Andi: You gonna let Zac know?

Fatima: Andi, we don't keep nothing from each other, and I want lie to him. Ima tell him the truth.

Andi: That's some cold shit. To think that your own family would try to off you. Like where they do that at?

Fatima: Well welcome to the world we live in.

Andi: Can can only imagine how he's going to react.

Fatima: I'm honestly scared of how he's going to react.

Andi: Well he got a strong woman in you to be there for him.

Fatima: Thank you for this Andi. I know you worked your ass off to get it, so thank you.

Andi: No worries, I told you I got you. We're family and you my girl.

Fatima: Well I really do appreciate you.

Andi: You're welcome.

Fatima: I'm about to call my husband so he can take my mind off this and on to something else.

Andi: TMI, didn't need to know all that.

Both laughing

Fatima: Bye girl. I love you

Andi: I love you too sis.

Andi leaves and Fatima calls Zac.

Zac: Hey baby, just finished my last house.

Fatima: I was having a moment so I called to hear your voice. You always seems to take me out of my thoughts and into my safe space.

Zac: What's wrong?

Fatima: We'll talk about it when you come get me. But right now I just need to tell me something good.

Zac: Well I love you and you're the most beautiful woman in the world. And I can't wait to meet our son, so we can have Father and daughter and mother and son date nights. You make me the happiest man in the world. And I promise that I'll always do my best to be the best husband and father that I can. And to always work your nerves because even though you hate it, you also love it.

Fatima: You know just what to say. And baby like I always told you, you don't have to be perfect for me nor our babies. You're already a wonderful husband and father. And I love you more than you'll ever know.

Zac: And you're my queen and forever will be. We're building our own castle call the Taylors Royalty.

Fatima: Taylors Royalty, I like that.