Great Company

Next morning

Fatima wakes up, pray and brushed her teeth and washes her face. Zac is still sleeping, So she gets up and cooks breakfast. About 10 mins later Angela comes out the room. Fatima looked at her and laughed.

Angela: uh hmm

Fatima: Sorry about that. Were we loud?

Angela: was y'all? Girl the whole damn neighborhood heard y'all ass. And y'all call yourselves drowning it out with music. Well guess what, it didn't work.

Fatima: I have nothing to say.

Angela: uh hmm.

Fatima: So while they still sleep. What you think about Zac?

Angela: I love him for you. He fits you.

Fatima: Angela I'm so happy. But I'm still scared. You know what I been through.

Angela: yea I do. But Fatima baby, you gotta talk about it so that you can heal. Holding it all in, only going to jeopardize your relationship with Zac.

Fatima: But how am I supposed to talk about something something painful and dark?

Angela: Just be honest with not only yourself but with him.

Fatima: I guess you're right. And I will I promise.

Angela: Sis I can tell that Zac makes you happy. Fatima that man is in love with you. Even the blind man can see that. Don't push him away. He's not Ian. And I've never seen you this happy before, with anybody. He deserves all of you and not half of you.

Fatima: You're right. And I love him too.

Angela: then tell him how you really feel. In fact y'all both need to tell each other how y'all really feel. Holding back not going to solve anything. It's just going to make things ever difficult.

Fatima: We well when y'all leave. I promise.

Bryan comes into the living room. Good morning ladies.

Angela: good morning babe.

Fatima: good morning bro.

Bryan: Zac must be still sleep?

Fatima: yep

Bryan: a night like that I would be too.

They all laughed.

Fatima: whatever. I'm about to go wake him up.

Angela: do we need to leave?

Fatima: laughing shut up.

Angela: I'm just saying. You wild girl.

Fatima goes to wake up Zac.

Fatima: baby wake up. Baby wake up. ( kisses him)

Zac: shit baby what time is it?

Fatima: 8:30

Zac: oh damn. Everybody else up.

Fatima: yes.

Zac gets up and goes into the bathroom and pee. And brushes his teeth and washes his face. Fatima walks over and put her arms around his neck.

Zac: baby you're so beautiful. I just look waking up to you. ( kisses her )

Fatima: I'm sure you do. Remember we have guests and they are up and alert.

Zac: okay, that's fine. But when they leave it's on for you.

Fatima: Can we go now?

Zac: yes we can. I love you.