The Meet Up

Fast forward 6 months later. Fatima found her a house and it was beginning to feel like home to her. It was the weekend and Fatima wanted to hit up the city to catch a vibe. She called her best friend

Fatima: hello

Angela: well look who finally came out of hiding.

Fatima: I'm sorry best friend. I just been so busy with work and finally getting settled in.

Angela: I understand sis. So what you doing now?

Fatima: girl it's the weekend and I'm trying to catch a vibe tonight.

Angela: oh hell I know what that mean.

Fatima: lol. What you mean?

Angela: exactly what it reads. Sis trying to get into some trouble or somebody get into you.

Fatima: lmao. Girl I'm just chilling. Plus I haven't ran across nobody that caught my eye since I've been here. ( she lied )

Angela: So what happened to Hayden?

Fatima: girl eww. I mean he's cute but he's so fucking clinging. We had sex one time and the nigga sprung. Plus the sex wasn't it and his dick was small.

Angela: damn sis. That bad.

Fatima: that bad. I mean I've been on a couple dates but it wasn't nothing more then sex.

Angela: well sis I ain't mad atcha. Gotta get it how you can.

Fatima: facts. After Ian, I don't do relationships anymore. I just fuck and move.

Angela: damn

Fatima: well girl I'm not about to hold you. I'm about to get dress and head to this bar.

Angela: ok babe. Love you talk to you later. And please call me when you get in tonight. I don't wanna have to pull up on a mf.

Fatima: Love you too and I gotcha. Talk to you later. Byeee..

Angela: bye.

Back to Zac.

Zac was finally getting on his feet. Him and Karen was still off and on and they had just broken up again. Zac calls his best friend.

Zac: hello

Nathan: wuz up boy.

Zac: nothing I was calling to see if you wanted to go to the bar tonight.

Nathan: What Karen going to say about that.

Zac: Fuck her. We're done for good this time.

Nathan: you say that every time you get back together and break up.

Zac: well I'm serious this time.

Nathan: we'll see. Just be ready, I'm on my way.

Zac: aight bet.

Back at Fatima house.

Fatima is getting dressed. She puts on a nude fitted dress with black heels and her Gabrielle Chanel perfume. Shes getting her things to head out the door. She gets into her car and heads to the bar. 25 mins later she makes it there.

Back at Zac

Zac and Nathan are heading to the bar.

Nathan: so you serious about you and Karen being done this time?

Zac: nigga yes. And why you keep bringing her up.

Nathan: I just wanted to make sure. So you getting into some pussy tonight.