Dinner In The Island

Zac: What you gotta taste for.

Fatima: Some salmon lobster, shrimp, Garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus.

Zac: Damn woman.

Fatima: Hell I worked up an appetite. Plus I just gave you the best you ever had.

Zac: Oh you definitely do that.

Fatima: But nah fr baby it's whatever.

Zac: If that's what you want then baby get it.

Fatima: What you got a taste for?

Zac: You.

Fatima: Oh you want an all you can eat buffet.

Zac: yes

Fatima: You might not can afford me.

Zac: Oh baby it's already been bought.

Fatima: oh have it.

Zac: Yes it have.

Fatima: Well if that's the case I own that dick.

Zac: Oh baby it's yours.

Fatima: Boy let's eat. Because you be crying again.

Zac: I'ma let you have that. But I got something for that.

Fatima: And what's that?

Zac: Nah don't worry about it. You'll soon find out.

Fatima: Okay, I'll wait.

They order their food and drinks. And just sat and talked. Some time went by and they were done eating.

Zac: let's go take a walk on the beach.

Fatima: You read my mind.

Zac takes Fatima hand and they took a walk on the beach. The sun was setting and the view of the ocean was amazing. So Fatima sat in between Zac legs and they watched the sunset.

Zac: Baby I can't wait to travel the world with you and our kids.

Fatima: I can see us now. Living life, happy and deeply in love.

Zac: This past almost two years has been a life changing. It has been a lesson that I'm forever willing to grow deeper and deeper into it. Baby I know that I say this all the time. But you really changed my life for the better.

Fatima: I love how you express how you feel. You wear your emotions on your sleeves and not afraid to show vulnerability or affection. That's what makes me fall in love with you even more. Zac, baby you've thought me so much about myself, things that I never knew. I couldn't picture myself sharing these moments with anyone else but you.

Zac: I'm not going anywhere and you're not going anywhere. We're stuck with each other, till death do us part.

Fatima: Baby I love you.

Zac: I love you too baby. ( leans down and kisses her )

Fatima: Baby you remember the first time we had sex?

Zac: I could I not remember. Girl that thang had power.

Fatima: Well do you remember what you told me?

Zac: I said one day I'm going to make you the happiest woman ever. And make all your dreams come true.

Fatima: And I told you to not sit and tell me what you think I wanna hear. To be a man show me.

Zac: You did. You doubted me for a minute. But I knew what it was and you knew what it was.

Fatima: I didn't and it wasn't that I doubted you. I knew you could be him. I just needed you to be it for self first.

Zac: You spoke life into me without even knowing me.

Fatima: I knew exactly who you were. I might not have known you personally. But I knew what you could be. It's what I saw in you.

Zac: I honestly thought you were just another girl in the black book. But you became more then that. You became the black book.

Fatima: I really thought you were just a fuck. We were just supposed to fuck here and there and be done. But I didn't want to let go. I didn't want anyone else to have what was mine.

Zac: I mean It really was supposed to be just that. But there were other plans in our book.

Fatima: Definitely can say that again.

Zac: You ready to head back to the room.

Fatima: Yes.

They get up and Zac grabs Fatima hand and they walked back to their bungalow. About 10 mins later they make it back.

Zac: Let me ask you something.

Fatima: wuz up?

Zac: Have you ever thought about moving to the island. Somewhere like this?

Fatima: I have, but I'm not sure if I would now.

Zac: Why not?

Fatima: Because of Ava. I want her to grow up and be around her family, Our family. And at that moment, we can't just up and leave without a plan. But it would be nice tho.

Zac: Yea it would be.

Fatima: Why you asked. You thinking about it?

Zac: I was just asking. I never lived outside of Atlanta. Atlanta is all I know.

Fatima: For a while Philly was all I knew. But I love Atlanta. It has become home to me. And far away from where I come from.

Zac: I Well always love Atlanta. Because that's where I found my forevermore.

Fatima: You keep talking like that Mr.Taylor and you gonna find yourself in trouble.

Zac: I like trouble.

Fatima: I bet you do.

Zac: Let's go shower so me can get some sleep for the big day tomorrow.

Fatima: Big day?

Zac: As in a day full of spontaneous events.

Fatima: Oh I see. So you had this whole trip planned out?

Zac: Definitely did.

Fatima: Well let's go shower then.

They go shower, dried off, did their nightly routine, and got in the bed.

Zac: Baby,

Fatima: Yes?

Zac: What has been your most greatest accomplishment?

Fatima: You and our daughter. Without God blessing me with y'all. I wouldn't be half of where I am today. I do it for y'all.

Zac: Mine would be. Leaning who I am. Because if I didn't I wouldn't be the man that I needed to be for you and our daughter. Y'all are my biggest blessing in in disguise.

They laid in bed and just talked.

Fatima: Goodnight Mr.Taylor, I love you husband.

Zac: Goodnight Mrs.Taylor, I love you more Wifey. ( kisses her )

They drifted off to sleep.