Back Together Again

They went upstairs. First they went into Ava's room. Ava saw Fatima and jump up and reached out for her to pick her up.

Ava: Ma ma..

Fatima: Hey mommy's princess, mommy loves you so much. And I'll never leave you again, I promise. ( crying )

She just held her baby girl and didn't let go. 

Zac: Baby it's okay. Don't cry, she knows you didn't mean to leave her. And she knows that you love her.

Fatima: I just feel so bad.

Zac: Why when it wasn't your fault. Baby all that matters is that you're still here now. And you still get to see our beautiful babies grow up healthy and strong.

Fatima: You're right.

Zac: Now you ready to go met our baby boy.

Fatima: Why am I so nervous??

Zac:  Relax baby!! It's okay..

Fatima: Okay I'm ready.

They went into Zion's nursery. And walked to his crib.

Fatima: Omg!!! Baby he's so beautiful.( crying ) like Wow, we really have some beautiful babies.

Zac: Ofc we do

Zac: Ofc we do. Look at their parents..

Fatima: Like I don't even wanna let either one of them out my sight.

Zac: Ikr!! And mama the only one who's seen him. I didn't want anyone else to see him before you had the chance to bond with him. She's been helping me while I go back and forth to the hospital. But she's only kept them here. And between Aisha and Andi they've been a lot of help with Ava.

Fatima: They have?

Zac: Yes, Angela too. When she heard what happened, she cut her trip short and immediately came back home.

Fatima: Oh wow.

Zac: Right!!

Fatima: Baby I don't know who he looks more like.

Zac: Well I can definitely say he's stubborn like you.

Fatima: Oh I definitely know he's stubborn. Hell he was that before he even was here.

Zac: But over all he's a good baby.

Fatima: Awww!! I just love my babies. They both are my heartbeats for real.

Zac: You wanna know what's more beautiful to me?

Fatima: What's that?

Zac: Ava's only 1 and she's so protective and carful with her baby brother.

Fatima: I can definitely see that. She was like that when he was in my belly.

Zac: Its like they already have that special connection.

Fatima: And that's what I love. Growing up mama always made sure all of us were close. She never treated us different from the other. Although Jay and I are a lot older than Aisha and Darius. She always made us feel just as important as the other. And I will never love Ava more than I love Zion, nor well I love Zion more than I love Ava.

Zac: And that's what I love. And I would never be what my parents were to me. I love my babies and I can never treat them separate. Like you really have to be a sad case to do that. Yes Ava is a girl and Zion is a boy and it's different with certain things but a parents love should be equal when it comes to your children. Maybe it's just my upbringing why I feel how I feel. But Baby I can never do that.

Fatima: Baby it's nothing wrong with how you feel. And I can't say that I get it because I've never walked a day in your shoes. Ava and Zion will know that they are both loved equal. And one will never feel left out. And no matter what the circumstances are, they both will know that mommy and daddy loves them and we both will always be in our children's life together.

Zac: Oh we definitely are. And they will be raised in one household not separate.

Fatima: I'm not going anywhere and you definitely not going anywhere. Baby we locked in forever.

Zac: And Forevermore!!

Fatima: Now get out of here and let my baby sleep in peace.

Zac: Okay boss.

They left baby Zion room and went into their bedroom to bond a lil with Ava.

Fatima: Can't nothing or no one take this feeling away from me.

Zac: What's that?

Fatima: Seeing my babies happy.

Zac: I know the feeling.

Fatima: It's priceless. And I'll rather have moments like this over anything in the world.

Zac: I'm right with you.

Let me make my calls around.